Hertz could soon file for bankruptcy..

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
another large company is about to do the same thing....wait for it.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
These cars should be going for pennies on the dollar. With the glut of inventory currently, it would be foolish to by these Hertz cars right now.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another large company is about to do the same thing....wait for it.
Latam Airlines filed for bankruptcy yesterday.
i kinda saw the writing on the wall for them. i was skeptical about buying their stock, eventhough i knew eventually the airline industry would bounce back.
But with Latam Airlines servicing mainly South America, and Trump putting the travel ban in place 2 days ago on Brazil,....that was pretty much the nail in the coffin for them.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
i kinda saw the writing on the wall for them. i was skeptical about buying their stock, eventhough i knew eventually the airline industry would bounce back.
But with Latam Airlines servicing mainly South America, and Trump putting the travel ban in place 2 days ago on Brazil,....that was pretty much the nail in the coffin for them.
How are stocks looking for like Jet Blue or Delta?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
yep, that's exactly who i was referring to.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Maybe they should’ve stayed with one world. Btw Delta bought a large share of Latam airlines and that’s why they left one world.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dang. I've been trying to see if I can turn this financial crisis into a cheap car buy for me, but a rental purchase does seem dicey as hell. I've never done anything crazy in those cars, but I've heard stories.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i know right ...

thts the dam risk about fucking around with stocks in the travel industry ...

everybody saying buy now while shit low but suppose they file on u ...?...:eek2:

BGOL brokers check in .... spit some facts on this ...:idea:
I'm expecting a company like Hertz to bounce back from bankruptcy. So I'm not too concerned regarding my shares. If it was a smaller company, I wouldn't be so optimistic.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I should hit them up to buy a new car. You're probably going to be selling their Fleet for cheap
I don't think cheap is going to part of the negotiation. Rental cars are highly sought because they're well maintained and it's no secret. Expect to pay close to market value. Unless you act now. Seems renting a car from them first can ease you into purchasing department.

Good Luck

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Good time to buy out that company and upgrade it's fleet to Drone's.

The Hertz name is a well known and reputable brand.

Somebody with the money and foresight can bring that company up out of the hole.