Hershel Walker Has An Apology For Y'all.. Says He's Now Woke And Can See....

Simply_Black

International
International Member
...... however, it's not the apology you were expecting though..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: flx

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
It’s like, this is what happens when you get coddled by rich white men through the prime of your career. You think because you were allowed some privileges within their circles you had to lose your identity of blackness to better fit in.

Another fragile black identity ruined.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same cacs that eat shit like this up from these dumb ass Bojangling athletes like Herschel are the exact same ones that say to keep politics out of sports. Hershel could run the ball well 25 years ago. Who cares what he thinks. He can barely string together a cohesive sentence. He's literally in tears cryin for white folks with his own half white full on faggot son lisping all over the internet.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I think this is one if his multiple pefsonmalities speaking. Coon Herschel is a other one if his personalities. He probably has racist pixies talking to him all the time like that chapelle show skit

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Herschel Walker, the athlete himself said he didn't either. In his just-released book "Breaking Free," Walker reveals he has a form of mental illness called dissociative identity disorder, or DID, formerly known as multiple personality disorder.

"I didn't really learn about this until about 10 years ago," Walker tells CNN. "My life was out of control. I was not happy, I was very sad, I was angry and I didn't understand why."

Walker said his life went off the tracks shortly after his football career ended and when his now ex-wife was expecting their son, Christian.

The book, he said, is about coming to terms with his diagnosis. He hopes to educate the public and break down stereotypes about this disorder.

When people hear of multiple personality disorder, they may think of Hollywood's portrayal -- someone with different "people" trapped inside one body, but that is not accurate.

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't trust white people who support BLM totally. What are their true beliefs?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don't like his stand don't eat at Zaxbys...he supplies thier chicken. He's paid off a few business ventures and that's one of em.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate this dude with all my heart and soul!!!

p92Drk.jpg