Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/pos...d-mn-naturopath-doctor-anti-vaxxer-dead-covid

Dr. Christopher Foley, MD, 71, Dellwood, MN, Doctor (natural medicine), anti-vaxxer. Dead. COVID.

According to this story Dr. Foley died of COVID on October 15. He was a MD who pushed natural medicine in the twin cities. According the the article, "In blog posts over the past year, Foley wrote on his practice’s website that it was dangerous to wear masks and that the drug ivermectin was a proven treatment against COVID-19 — a drug he prescribed for patients even though the Food and Drug Administration warns against it. He reposted false claims about the vaccine made by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a well-known opponent of vaccines who has been banned from social media platforms." I also learned that Facebook and Youtube de-platformed Dr. Foley for his spread of misinformation. He was in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice until his death.

870a07_c3a3bbc37fd2450090ad25d3b2be13cb~mv2.webp

Clearly, someone, probably his son, tried to scrub Dr. Foley's blog of all the disinformation posts that he made over the past two years. Thankfully, the Web Archive had scraped his blog and so his posts are there forever. You can access those archived blog pages HERE.

I'll summarize his thoughts here:
He was generally against all vaccines. In this post he rails against the HPV vaccine citing VAERS data (which we know has no accuracy whatsoever).

870a07_24c63d41821d417ba41729e1e160057d~mv2.webp

In this post he's claiming that the SARS-COV-2 virus was "weakening" when actually we now know that variants were strengthening.

870a07_01d481990d814cc09a95a893ccaa6241~mv2.webp

Here he shares a video from the disinformation King, RFK, Jr.

870a07_e39e4a3a8aae45ec97d80ba7d9c0c577~mv2.webp

In the next blog post he pushes Ivermectin as an effective treatment for COVID:

870a07_30675bceb4314b4f946e22619fe86a76~mv2.webp

More false information...

870a07_4b963b5905094862bf7b3a4a2ae04d58~mv2.webp

Well, I can't speak to his practice overall, but as a virologist he absolutely sucked, and was dangerous to his patients and anyone who followed his blog posts.

RIP Christopher.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The people pumping dude's head full of rhetoric wouldn't even send that family flowers. They don't give a single fuck about any of the people they lie to on a daily basis, but at the end of the day, the gods served justice on them. I feel bad that this lady is collateral damage and had to go through burying a father and a brother because of their politics.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Donovan Eastman, 55, Orem, UT, Hair Stylist, anti-vaxxer, ICU with COVID
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/pos...d?postId=e41c91c6-8051-47f2-90a1-386193b65d74

According to social media, Donovan has complications related to COVID and has just been taken off of life support and is not expected to live. Donovan was as anti-vaxx as it comes. He shared memes for sure but he shared more of his own thoughts than he did memes. His vaccine hesitancy seems entirely based on politics and misinformation and not religion as he claims to ex-mormon (and his wife is a professional astrologist). To his credit, he never mentioned Ivermectin.

870a07_08c8336fb68e49e48e628a34c8dd6415~mv2.png

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The people pumping dude's head full of rhetoric wouldn't even send that family flowers. They don't give a single fuck about any of the people they lie to on a daily basis, but at the end of the day, the gods served justice on them. I feel bad that this lady is collateral damage and had to go through burying a father and a brother because of their politics.

So wait, was it her dad or her brother who died? Or both?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Both of they dumb asses.

The brother refused to take the dad to the hospital while the dad was dying from covid.

When the brother got covid he went to the hospital, got better, left early, and died.

They thinnin they own herd.

That aint no problem.

I like what the lady wrote, the level of stubbornness has reached a mythical level. I think its the first time I use the word without exaggeration at all.

What is going on???

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That aint no problem.

I like what the lady wrote, the level of stubbornness has reached a mythical level. I think its the first time I use the word without exaggeration at all.

What is going on???

Once the political "muh freedom" bullshit started, I knew covid was going to wreck havoc on dummies that need to lie to themselves that they're being oppressed.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
That's the whole point, my friend! They might be science rejecting, idiotic, racist, inbred, republican pieces of shit.... but they're *STILL* human beings that should *NOT* have died from Covid-19 when there is a *FREE* vaccine that is available to everyone.
You are better off mourning a dead rat or squirrel because they have more sense and compassion.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You are better off mourning a dead rat or squirrel because they have more sense and compassion.
I know man, however, im trying to do the Biblical thing of actually giving a shit about the welfare of those that hate me. It's in the tenants of kung fu as well, I think. If you can turn an enemy into a friend you've done a great thing. However, this mortal shell of mine can only be pushed so far before I grab a bag of popcorn, prop up my feet, and laugh as I watch them off themselves by their own arrogance...

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I know man, however, im trying to do the Biblical thing of actually giving a shit about the welfare of those that hate me. It's in the tenants of kung fu as well, I think. If you can turn an enemy into a friend you've done a great thing. However, this mortal shell of mine can only be pushed so far before I grab a bag of popcorn, prop up my feet, and laugh as I watch them off themselves by their own arrogance...
I been there. I have refilled my popcorn atleast a dozen times.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This resonates deeply within me.

But as i said before, i lost all my kumbaya when they killed Tamir Rice.

Now if they even SEEM to have an OUNCE of white supremacy in them i cant generate any concern for their suicidal behavior.

My sister said they come to kill, steal and destroy. So maybe if they die something or someone else can live.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the whole point, my friend! They might be science rejecting, idiotic, racist, inbred, republican pieces of shit.... but they're *STILL* human beings that should *NOT* have died from Covid-19 when there is a *FREE* vaccine that is available to everyone.
I feel bad for the kids that have to suffer. Some of these people have 3 or more kids, and it always makes me angry when people put addiction before their real responsibility.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Its hard to see it that way when these cacs actually spread death on their social media accounts.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Its hard to see it that way when these cacs actually spread death on their social media accounts.
I really think Initially they (Trump administration) wanted this virus to take out a lot of black people and brown people but that shit came back and bite some of them in the ass. Of course some black people got hit by this but man white people just got devastated in some areas from this virus.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Concern for your fellow man is admirable, especially in the face of all the vitriol you get for it; compassion for your fellow man is perceived as charity to the undeserving, politeness and civility is perceived as weakness; compliance acting out of concern for the greater good rather than selfishly is perceived as being part of the machine...

mandatory mask and vaccine mandates are (imo) just what you describe- (the government in this case) giving enough of a shit about the welfare of people who hate them to try to save them despite that hatred.... I MAKE my kid eat his veggies because I know he needs them, even though he hates it (and probably me for making him, lol)

but the issue has gotten so far out of hand and people so firmly entrenched in their beliefs, that they would rather die than admit they were wrong.

Kinda like their orange leader... so yeah, at some point just you grab your popcorn and wait for the dust to settle.

Both dude. They ate up all the rhetoric, and covid ate up all their lung tissue.

:frozen:

Last edited:

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Every time... *EVERY* time I come in this thread I get saddened and depressed at the needless loss of life. I'd just like to give a thank you to all who have commiserated with me, as well as contributed with your comments to this thread...
positive and negative. Special shout out today to these guys:

Quek9
BigDaddyBuk
phanatic
AllUniverse17
vertigo

I was in a dark place today... You lifted my spirits with your humor and words. Thank you.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now the goalpost has moved for anti-vaxers to, "well it's not 100% effective". Nothing is 100% effective. Seatbelts, condoms, kitchen disinfectant...none of them claim to be 100% effective. There are always anomalies, and unlucky lottery winners, and sucks to be you instances. Hell even vasectomies can reverse themselves naturally in super rare instances through something called recanalization.
How often does it happen?
All birth control methods have a risk of failure, but vasectomy is the most reliable of all the methods available. According to the Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) Clinical Guidance, the failure rate of vasectomy should be quoted as approximately 1 in 2000 (0.05%) after clearance has been given.1 Therefore, the chances of a vasectomy spontaneously reversing itself are very rare. Harvard Medical School reports that recanalization occurs in approximately 1 in 4000 (0.025%) vasectomies.2

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's that, and then there's the realization that these people are so anchored to the dichotomy of superiority and inferiority and the political dogma attached, that they'd rather- PROUDLY- die than to orient themselves to anything or anyone that sees humans equitably. So yes, they're human beings... but there seems to be an awful lot of sociopaths running around out here... which, imo, strongly makes a case for white supremacy being a mental illness (which I know has been the subject of debate for quite some time but in the context of Covid-19 we have potential evidence).

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's that, and then there's the realization that these people are so anchored to the dichotomy of superiority and inferiority and the political dogma attached, that they'd rather- PROUDLY- die than to orient themselves to anything or anyone that sees humans equitably. So yes, they're human beings... but there seems to be an awful lot of sociopaths running around out here... which, imo, strongly makes a case for white supremacy being a mental illness (which I know has been the subject of debate for quite some time but in the context of Covid-19 we have potential evidence).

Albert Einstein thought racism was a mental illness as well... :)

"In 1946, Albert Einstein stood in front of students at the oldest historically black college in the United States and decried the oppression of African Americans. "There is separation of colored people from white people in the United States. That separation is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it," he said during a commencement speech at Lincoln University in Pennsylvania.

As a Jewish scientist who experienced anti-Semitism in Germany, Einstein showed deep sympathy for black people in America. He wandered around black neighborhoods in segregated Princeton , New Jersey, his home after leaving Germany amid the rise of the Nazis, sat on people's porches, chatted with them, and handed out candies to their children and grandchildren. He had become so entrenched in America's civil rights movement that the FBI placed him under surveillance, collecting nearly 1,500 pages of documents on Einstein by the time he died."

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Albert Einstein thought racism was a mental illness as well... :)

"In 1946, Albert Einstein stood in front of students at the oldest historically black college in the United States and decried the oppression of African Americans. "There is separation of colored people from white people in the United States. That separation is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it," he said during a commencement speech at Lincoln University in Pennsylvania.

As a Jewish scientist who experienced anti-Semitism in Germany, Einstein showed deep sympathy for black people in America. He wandered around black neighborhoods in segregated Princeton , New Jersey, his home after leaving Germany amid the rise of the Nazis, sat on people's porches, chatted with them, and handed out candies to their children and grandchildren. He had become so entrenched in America's civil rights movement that the FBI placed him under surveillance, collecting nearly 1,500 pages of documents on Einstein by the time he died."
Appeal to Authority fallacy. Einstein is an authority on astrophysics, not psychology.

appeal to authority
You said that because an authority thinks something, it must therefore be true.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Appeal to Authority fallacy. Einstein is an authority on astrophysics, not psychology.

appeal to authority
You said that because an authority thinks something, it must therefore be true.
(Smile) Bravo! I'm guilty as charged!!! Yes, in a formal argument it technically *IS* an appeal to authority fallacy. I was just pointing out that others are of the same opinion... even my favorite astrophysics professor who did not have a psychiatrics degree. I love this board!
:bravo: