Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Unfortunately, Dusty and Tristan have both passed away,” Windsor Graham posted on the page. “Thank you all for your kind words and helping us during this difficult time. We will be using the money to pay for funeral expenses.”
One of the last videos the married couple posted on their now deleted YouTube channel was about how they wouldn’t get the vaccine.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is that these idiots will sit at the crib sippin' teas and eating paste, all the while they are racked with lungs full of COVID, wait until they have developed pneumonia, and blame the ventilators for dying once they've been intubated? :dunno: :hithead:
Idk but i sure enjoy their demise

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I always said there’s no way to cure racism in cacs. I spoke too soon. This virus is rooted in the same ignorance and unwillingness to be informed. It’s a waiting game now and Fox News is doing the dirty work for us. This is going to wipe out millions of morons of all ilk. Just think about the heavily and predominantly white counties and states you wouldn’t get gas in on a road trip, there’s going to be sooooo many deaths. Entire towns with populations of a few thousand, gone with a few years. All that land and real estate freed up. Don’t sleep. Have your bread ready.

THIS!!!!
Bingo!! You've hit the proverbial nail on the head, my friend. Listen up!!!
Everyone should pay attention to this guy. He's dropping a major nugget of wisdom.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I always said there’s no way to cure racism in cacs. I spoke too soon. This virus is rooted in the same ignorance and unwillingness to be informed. It’s a waiting game now and Fox News is doing the dirty work for us. This is going to wipe out millions of morons of all ilk. Just think about the heavily and predominantly white counties and states you wouldn’t get gas in on a road trip, there’s going to be sooooo many deaths. Entire towns with populations of a few thousand, gone with a few years. All that land and real estate freed up. Don’t sleep. Have your bread ready.
Interesting point the only one thing…I just hope we don’t get to the severe version of this virus where you can’t even walk outside but other than that you have a interesting point.