Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

That was hard for her to admit. This is how I felt the first time I had it but I’m not anti vax and never will be. My brother called me yesterday and told me he had it. He was laughing because I convinced him to get the vaccine and he did. Mild symptoms and low fever. He’s fine. I applaud this woman and the doctor because if she convinces just one person to get the vaccine that’s one life saved.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nhoyklmauqb81.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*>THIS<*

Here, here... I have *NEVER* seen this concept explained so... simply!!! Very well put, my friend. I will be stealing your explanation when attempting to explain to some of people that I know.
:cheers:
Feel free to use it. I can usually tell exactly where someone got their talking point rhetoric because I watch all the propagandists just to see what they're bullshitting about.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
misinformation is saying all you need is one coochie shot.. then needing four

talkin bout the vaccine is working :lol:

u sick lil bitch..lol
boosters for vaccines have been common ever since they first began wide use.

Every adult should get a Tdap vaccine once if they did not receive it as an adolescent to protect against pertussis (whooping cough), and then a Td (tetanus, diphtheria) or Tdap booster shot every 10 years. In addition, women should get the Tdap vaccine each time they are pregnant, preferably at 27 through 36 weeks.

we keep needing covid boosters because motherfuckers like you are petri dishes for variants.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Every adult should get a Tdap vaccine once if they did not receive it as an adolescent to protect against pertussis (whooping cough), and then a Td (tetanus, diphtheria) or Tdap booster shot every 10 years. In addition, women should get the Tdap vaccine each time they are pregnant, preferably at 27 through 36 weeks.

we keep needing covid boosters because motherfuckers like you are petri dishes for variants.

u sick lil bitch,

so what if I'm a petri dish of excellent health...you are vaccinated and protected against

such perfection

riiiiiiiiiight you sick Lil pussy crack :lol:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
misinformation is saying all you need is one coochie shot.. then needing four

talkin bout the vaccine is working :lol:

u sick lil bitch..lol

Yo slow up with the lil' bitch nonsense.I listened to your bullshit for weeks now - respectfully. I ain't disrespected you yet. Cause besides this nonsense you seemed okay. But fuck if you going the corny asshole route..

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

The nigga high as fuck and going off the deep end as usual. BGOL and it's cast of characters man....

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
u sick lil bitch,

so what if I'm a petri dish of excellent health...you are vaccinated and protected against

such perfection

riiiiiiiiiight you sick Lil pussy crack :lol:
Didnt you say you had covid 3 times? If so you CANT be the picture of health. You are the opposite of healthy. Having covid 3 times means youre chronically ill.

Dont you know any damn thing?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didnt you say you had covid 3 times? If so you CANT be the picture of health. You are the opposite of healthy. Having covid 3 times means youre chronically ill.

Dont you know any damn thing?
:lol:
crazy talk...

Again.... if the wise unvaxxxed are "PETRI DISHES" how does that

effect the vaxxed they are protected the fuck they

all wet in the pussy for...

they shouldn't give a fuck..yet they do

they were programmed by the media to be divisive pawns

for big pharmas agenda to turn the globe into vaxxx head junkies

make your immune system depending on their cootie shots

I'm figuring dependency will start around the 6th booster

vaxxxers still got time to join the RIGHT team

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nigga high as fuck and going off the deep end as usual. BGOL and it's cast of characters man....

Shut yo vax head ass the hell up!!

Im tryin to prevent this place from turning to

Land of the Vaxxx Junkies and you think its a game!!!

Again ol wise vax head,

How does me being unvaxxxed have any effect on a fully vaxxxed person???

and why support the need to punish those who refuse to be a lab rat???

If you vaxxed fine... stay in your lane, and stop hating on those willing to stand up

to the parasitic elite bullies, trying to turn us all into vaxxx junkies...

We do this for the people

even the vaxxxed will benefit...The unvaxxxed benefit nothing

from the vaxxxed tho.....but more tyranny

Last edited:

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
crazy talk...

effect the vaxxed
they are protected the fuck they

Why do the vaccinated care about eligible people *NOT* getting the vaccine?

1) It's still possible for the vaccinated to catch the virus, however, the severity and length of recovery is greatly diminished in a vaccinated person.
2) The unvaccinated, in general, has a greater severity of sickness as well as a much longer length of recovery... if they do recover. This time frame allows the virus to multiply like crazy... with each successive generation creating a large number of mutations. It is those mutations that pose the greatest risk to everyone by way of a new variant.

3) The idea is to kill off as much of the virus as possible so it can't replicate.

4) This is also very similar to how we got penicillin resistant super bugs.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do the vaccinated care about eligible people *NOT* getting the vaccine?

1) It's still possible for the vaccinated to catch the virus, however, the severity and length of recovery is greatly diminished in a vaccinated person.
2) The unvaccinated, in general, has a greater severity of sickness as well as a much longer length of recovery... if they do recover. This time frame allows the virus to multiply like crazy... with each successive generation creating a large number of mutations. It is those mutations that pose the greatest risk to everyone by way of a new variant.

3) The idea is to kill off as much of the virus as possible so it can't replicate.

4) This is also very similar to how we got penicillin resistant super bugs.

Crazy talk!!!

So you saying only unvaxxxed people can cause a new variant to pop up, when its a known fact

the vaccinated can catch and spread covid just the same as an unvaxxed person,

but avoid creating a new "variant".. I aint buyin that crazy talk bruh..

If you can catch it and spread it like an unvaxxed person then it doesnt just stop there, because you want it to...

thats just common sense..

and what happend to the over seventy percent vaxxed herd immunity...

France is over eighty percent vaxxxed up and they still getting fucked over..

Key Information for Travelers to France

• Avoid travel to France.
  • If you must travel to France, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel.
  • Because of the current situation in France, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.
  • Travelers should follow recommendations or requirements in France, including wearing a mask and staying 6 feet apart from others.
  • Level 4 Travel Health Notices may be determined by level of COVID-19 in the destination or other special considerations.
  • https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/covid-4/coronavirus-france
France has administered at least 130,868,599 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 97.6% of the country’s population.

So what the fuck happend to herd immunity NOW,

these muthafuckas STAY just making shit up as they go along,

and yall die hard vax fanboys

just running with the narrative repeating mass media talking points

VER fuckin BATIM!!!

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Crazy talk!!!

So you saying only unvaxxxed people can cause a new variant to pop up, when its a known fact
the vaccinated can catch and spread covid just the same as an unvaxxed person,
but avoid creating a new "variant".. I aint buyin that crazy talk bruh..

If you can catch it and spread it like an unvaxxed person then it doesnt just stop there, because you want it to...

thats just common sense..

and what happend to the over seventy percent vaxxed herd immunity...

France is over eighty percent vaxxxed up and they still getting fucked over..

Key Information for Travelers to France

• Avoid travel to France.
  • If you must travel to France, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel.
  • Because of the current situation in France, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.
  • Travelers should follow recommendations or requirements in France, including wearing a mask and staying 6 feet apart from others.
  • Level 4 Travel Health Notices may be determined by level of COVID-19 in the destination or other special considerations.
  • https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/covid-4/coronavirus-france
France has administered at least 130,868,599 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 97.6% of the country’s population.

So what the fuck happend to herd immunity NOW,

these muthafuckas STAY just making shit up as they go along,

and yall die hard vax fanboys

just running with the narrative repeating mass media talking points

VER fuckin BATIM!!!

No, that is not what I'm saying. Re-read my points #1 & #2 again:

"1) It's still possible for the vaccinated to catch the virus, however, the severity and length of recovery is greatly diminished in a vaccinated person.

2) The unvaccinated, in general, has a greater severity of sickness as well as a much longer length of recovery... if they do recover. This time frame allows the virus to multiply like crazy... with each successive generation creating a large number of mutations. It is those mutations that pose the greatest risk to everyone by way of a new variant. "

The virus multiplies as part of it's normal life cycle in both the vaccinated AND the unvaccinated, however, because the severity of the symptoms and the length of recovery time from the virus is much greater in the unvaccinated, on average, the virus can go through many more replications. Compare the average Covid-19 recovery times for people who got the vaccine (1 week with Omicron) against the average Covid-19 recovery times of those who did not get the vaccine. (More than 1 week)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, that is not what I'm saying. Re-read my points #1 & #2 again:

"1) It's still possible for the vaccinated to catch the virus, however, the severity and length of recovery is greatly diminished in a vaccinated person.

2) The unvaccinated, in general, has a greater severity of sickness as well as a much longer length of recovery... if they do recover. This time frame allows the virus to multiply like crazy... with each successive generation creating a large number of mutations. It is those mutations that pose the greatest risk to everyone by way of a new variant. "

The virus multiplies as part of it's normal life cycle in both the vaccinated AND the unvaccinated, however, because the severity of the symptoms and the length of recovery time from the virus is much greater in the unvaccinated, on average, the virus can go through many more replications. Compare the average Covid-19 recovery times for people who got the vaccine (1 week with Omicron) against the average Covid-19 recovery times of those who did not get the vaccine. (More than 1 week)

Bruh how do YOU KNOW the severity of length of the Unvaccinated when they catch covid..

My neice who has SICKLE CELL and caught covid last week..UNVACCINATED..

I told her is she taking her vit c and zinc.. she said NO she ran out a few weeks ago..

Her mom picked her up some.. and in twenty four hours she was back to her normal self..

Stop repeating bullshit big pharma mass media mind fuckery...

I know plenty of folks who caught covid, sat their asses down for a day or two,

and pop back in the game unvaccinated...

Im smack in nyc.. around muthafuckas all day, riding trains.. bruh how the fuck can I NOT catch

it..

experimental vaccines are NOT the only way to protect yourself against viruses even sars/covid...

Keeping your immune system functioning NORMALLY by fortifying it NATURALLY is the way to go...

Dont have to worry about long term side effects like drug or vaccine dependency....

There is NO proof that healthy unvaccinated experience worse symptoms

then the vaccinated.. thats like bullshit swimming in hogwash,

sponsored by big pharma and its main stream media and political WHORES...

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was hard for her to admit. This is how I felt the first time I had it but I’m not anti vax and never will be. My brother called me yesterday and told me he had it. He was laughing because I convinced him to get the vaccine and he did. Mild symptoms and low fever. He’s fine. I applaud this woman and the doctor because if she convinces just one person to get the vaccine that’s one life saved.
Why did this lady think she was healthy though? She's obviously overweight.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
crazy talk...

effect the vaxxed they are protected the fuck they

Out of all this gobbledegook you wrote, you DID NOT address the questioned posed, so ima ask you again:

If youve had covid 3 times doesnt that mean you are chronically ill?

Doesnt repeat viral infection mean you have no immunity to said infection?

Eventually you gonna fuck around and find out about this:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out of all this gobbledegook you wrote, you DID NOT address the questioned posed, so ima ask you again:

If youve had covid 3 times doesnt that mean you are chronically ill?

Doesnt repeat viral infection mean you have no immunity to said infection?

Eventually you gonna fuck around and find out about this:

if I had no immunity to catching covid three times I wouldn't be mentally

smacking yall silly now would I ... bruh the question is bordering mentally challanged.

I was hoping you would realize that, but you die hard vaxxxers are a different breed.

yes if I depended on being injected with unknown substances then yea you may

have a point.

but for the kazillionth time

a healthy uncompromised immune systems defeats all forms of colds and flu

like viruses..

I've been saying that for three years now.

why you playing Sgt stoopidski now?

Oh I just caught the joke about the corona virus being in the D..

Bruh I told you my D fucks corona and sends her home with bus money.....

My D dont love them corona hoes!!!!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So did you have covid or not?

Immunity to it means you never got it, or only got it once.

Which is it?

Bruh Im in nyc, I ride the friggen crowded subways bruh..

how could I NOT get it several times..

I told yall this covid shit been out since the early aughts when I first caught it,

and couldnt breathe.. and kicked its ass with ten thousand MGs of vit c...

why do yall get off making me repeat myself....???

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
how could I NOT get it several times..

why do yall get off making me repeat myself....???

if I had no immunity to catching covid three times I wouldn't be mentally

smacking yall silly now would I ... bruh the question is bordering mentally challanged.

You are contradicting yourself.

If you have immunity to covid you cant get covid.

So if youve gotten it 3 times you have no immunity to it.

do you know what immune means?