Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Cmon son,

Its like Im so fuckin ahead of the game... I been fighting covid before

it was even a plan ahem I mean pandemic...

Obviously, I make the right life choices....being too damn high...

See when you properly high, you think on a HIGHer level....

Feel me filmore??
This says youre living the life style that keeps you from getting covid AFTER i said you aint never had covid.

Mental.

Illness.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know if I take joy in these folks bad decisions. I never though you could dupe this many people, but you can. Who in their right mind would follow someone as dumb as Trump, buth there she lays., struggling to breath. Shit's Sad.
>*THIS*<

I hate, Hate, HATE seeing people needlessly dying over some dumb shit.... even if they are my enemies. A human life is a human life.
The *ONLY* bright spot is that they serve as a warning to others.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if I take joy in these folks bad decisions. I never though you could dupe this many people, but you can. Who in their right mind would follow someone as dumb as Trump, buth there she lays., struggling to breath. Shit's Sad.

The education system in this country, mixed with what little knowledge being taught is American exceptionalism, you end up with dummies not knowing how to critically think. I read with my daughter, and after every chapter we discuss the events and what type of affect they have on the people in the story. We are learning comprehension, critical reading, and sociology at all times, so she's not one of these fucking dummies that think their Google searching compares to a billion dollar funded research facility. Most of these fucking idiots can't hook up a network printer, but they know advanced biochemistry?! Fuck outta here.

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
My brother in law is a 35 year old Christian who is anti vax, pro trump and black. He has a daughter and felt that Trump would protect her from transgender rapists. He is currently at about day 5 with covid and having trouble breathing.

Doesn't want to go to the hospital cause everyone he knows who died from Covid-19 died in the hospital from the ventilator.

Cuzz doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. Ever. About 8% body fat, was very athletic. He's also a programmer with a math degree from UCLA.

Clearly not an ignorant person, but he believes in the myths and youtube bs. Told my wife if his unvaccinated daughter dies from Covid-19 it's God's will. Whole family has it, his vaccinated wife was "sick" for 36 hours and his daughter is also fine. He doesn't understand why he's the only one still sick.

Had to tell him to get an 02 meter cause he won't go to the hospital until he can't breathe anymore.

This is what bullshit is doing to our community.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
My brother in law is a 35 year old Christian who is anti vax, pro trump and black. He has a daughter and felt that Trump would protect her from transgender rapists. He is currently at about day 5 with covid and having trouble breathing.

Doesn't want to go to the hospital cause everyone he knows who died from Covid-19 died in the hospital from the ventilator.

Cuzz doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. Ever. About 8% body fat, was very athletic. He's also a programmer with a math degree from UCLA.

Clearly not an ignorant person, but he believes in the myths and youtube bs. Told my wife if his unvaccinated daughter dies from Covid-19 it's God's will. Whole family has it, his vaccinated wife was "sick" for 36 hours and his daughter is also fine. He doesn't understand why he's the only one still sick.

Had to tell him to get an 02 meter cause he won't go to the hospital until he can't breathe anymore.

Bro that's fucking terrible. But I'vee seen that shit with my own eyes personally. A lot of black folks croaked in my city even after the vaccine roll out. You couldn't tell them nothing. Well shit now you REALLY can't tell them shit cause they're gone.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bro that's fucking terrible. But I'vee seen that shit with my own eyes personally. A lot of black folks croaked in my city even after the vaccine roll out. You couldn't tell them nothing. Well shit now you REALLY can't tell them shit cause they're gone.

They are not ignorant or stupid. Both are victims of being misguided by people they put their trust in.
The great orange Cheeto is now
>*bragging*< about him and his family taking both shots... AND the booster.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They are not ignorant or stupid. Both are victims of being misguided by people they put their trust in.
The great orange Cheeto is now
>*bragging*< about him and his family taking both shots... AND the booster.

On BGOL there are quite a few who have an agenda. They don't want you to vote, they don't want you to vaccinate. They are ALL practically the same screen names.

Are they all just stupid or really another group looking for a certain negative outcome for black folks? Makes you wonder

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh, they are *ROASTING* her on twitter:

Plitheon
@MegaLoScani
7h

You are assuming big pharma has your best interests at heart

alysCurly loopn
@aceofexcuses
3h

So what was the goal then? Give everyone a free vaccine with most people not having any side effects? What was big Pharma’s goal with “the jab” other than to protect them?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You'd think black folk are used to spotting when game is being ran on them. We are a bit more savvy and cautious, but dude got got by the algorithm. The only thing he's seeing is confirmation bias, and the most fucked up thing is that it's the game "two truths and a lie". You say something obvious, then say some bullshit, then say another obvious thing. Now the person believes all three are true, which is why you have people working at a box factory believing they've researched biochemistry(which according to my doctor friends is the hardest fucking course in school) because a youtube grifter played them with a simple kid's game.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You'd think black folk are used to spotting when game is being ran on them. We are a bit more savvy and cautious, but dude got got by the algorithm. The only thing he's seeing is confirmation bias, and the most fucked up thing is that it's the game "two truths and a lie". You say something obvious, then say some bullshit, then say another obvious thing. Now the person believes all three are true, which is why you have people working at a box factory believing they've researched biochemistry(which according to my doctor friends is the hardest fucking course in school) because a youtube grifter played them with a simple kid's game.
*>THIS<*

Here, here... I have *NEVER* seen this concept explained so... simply!!! Very well put, my friend. I will be stealing your explanation when attempting to explain to some of people that I know.

:cheers:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Don't know why but when i come in this thread this song is in my head
maxresdefault.jpg

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Even now, you have posters that wholeheartedly believe that this kinda shit is ONLY happening to peckerwoods. It's wild to see.

Last edited: