Here's why NATO hates the Kaliningrad SU-27SM3 Flankers

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP for real. Why you do this to yourself. You ain't appreciated on here. Actually you are only for laughs. Go to some other site were you matter. And I'm being humble. You are somewhere in between a joke and a nuisances.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
OP for real. Why you do this to yourself. You ain't appreciated on here. Actually you are only for laughs. Go to some other site were you matter. And I'm being humble. You are somewhere in between a joke and a nuisances.
Never heard of you before

When did you conduct this popularity test?
Did I tell you that I cared?

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been here for a sec or 2. Always enjoyed your "pro Africanism". But it's old. And you are like the Africans I know who I've served with. Always bragging on Africa but quick to dessert Africa. You take pride in a country you won't live in.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I've been here for a sec or 2. Always enjoyed your "pro Africanism". But it's old. And you are like the Africans I know who I've served with. Always bragging on Africa but quick to dessert Africa. You take pride in a country you won't live in.
Hard to counter that charge. These Africans have all this African pride but will ride a rubber bathtub kiddie toy across the Atlantic trying to get fuck out of there. They'll marry 105 year old shriveled up cac corpse bitches to get to europe. But the minute the subject is Africa, they want motherfuckas to drop to one knee and salute the very name of the continent. Nzinga is full of shit. The motherfucker is the biggest fake windbag I have encountered in maybe my whole life. He thinks nobody should even have an opinion about his homeland but him, but he happily packed his shit and his goat girlfriend and physically moved his Black ass to the US. an voices all kinds of opinions about amerikkkan politics. There is not a goddamned thing happening in Africa they should be bragging about. They are in the process of trading one massa for another... little ever gets accomplished without other races holding their hand or providing financing. The continent is rife with Stockholm Syndrome and obedience to bearded white sky daddy. It's an embarrassing mess! Fuck zingie.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
That is because you do not know a damn thing. What would be an F-35 be
doing in a sky infested with air superiority fighters? Why are you looking for
F22s and F35s, are they flying in the Baltics? If they are not, why are they not?
The Russians are chasing every NATO plane that comes close to their border.
They are not the ones deciding which NATO planes should fly. It IS NOT up
to you to choose the parameters of the fight. The fight is what it is.
And in what universe does a goat fucker know a damn thing, unless you're talking about tight goats?

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hard to counter that charge. These Africans have all this African pride but will ride a rubber bathtub kiddie toy across the Atlantic trying to get fuck out of there. They'll marry 105 year old shriveled up cac corpse bitches to get to europe. But the minute the subject is Africa, they want motherfuckas to drop to one knee and salute the very name of the continent. Nzinga is full of shit. The motherfucker is the biggest fake windbag I have encountered in maybe my whole life. He thinks nobody should even have an opinion about his homeland but him, but he happily packed his shit and his goat girlfriend and physically moved his Black ass to the US. an voices all kinds of opinions about amerikkkan politics. There is not a goddamned thing happening in Africa they should be bragging about. They are in the process of trading one massa for another... little ever gets accomplished without other races holding their hand of providing financing. The continent is rife with Stockholm Syndrome and obedience to bearded white sky daddy. It's an embarrassing mess! Fuck zingie.
Couldn't have said better.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
And takes none in the one he does live in..... turned tail and ran from Africa, only to move here and shit on America 24/7..... talk bout living in the toilet you shit on

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Hard to counter that charge. These Africans have all this African pride but will ride a rubber bathtub kiddie toy across the Atlantic trying to get fuck out of there. They'll marry 105 year old shriveled up cac corpse bitches to get to europe. But the minute the subject is Africa, they want motherfuckas to drop to one knee and salute the very name of the continent. Nzinga is full of shit. The motherfucker is the biggest fake windbag I have encountered in maybe my whole life. He thinks nobody should even have an opinion about his homeland but him, but he happily packed his shit and his goat girlfriend and physically moved his Black ass to the US. an voices all kinds of opinions about amerikkkan politics. There is not a goddamned thing happening in Africa they should be bragging about. They are in the process of trading one massa for another... little ever gets accomplished without other races holding their hand of providing financing. The continent is rife with Stockholm Syndrome and obedience to bearded white sky daddy. It's an embarrassing mess! Fuck zingie.

023.gif

013.gif

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
robfmnola 1-strike and you are now on my ignore list. You called me "Nigga"
and you too can now also talk to the hand. Bye!!!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I know that you're fan of Russian aircraft.

I know that you've yet to post anything that refutes what I said about the US being threatened by this plane.

Odds are I know more about military aircraft than you do.

The reason why I brought up the F-22 and F-35 is because they're the most advanced fighters that we have and your article that you posted from the "expert" is talking about bomber planes being harassed by fighters.

I don't give a shit about NATO , my comment was specifically about the US not being worried about this jet.

You don't know a damn thing but you think you do.

The Su27s can only accost the planes they face; Here an Su27 drove
away a US F15

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
NATO is the largest klan organization that we know of
Among white people, there is an internal hierarchy; So the ones who are
AngloSaxon are the most desirable, and admired. I used to work with an
arrogant cac, who was of Polish heritage, who very evidently wanted to
be Anglo more than anything else. He has two children whom he gave
the most Anglo names you can ever imagine... So, following your astute
observation, let it be mentioned that within the NATO klan, there is an
even higher Klan order, which reared its heard to angst and chagrin of
the rest. The US, UK and Australia announced that they have a secret
organisation called AUKUS, and this came together to dispossess France
of a deal on submarines, in which truth be told, it was on the wanted to
screw Australia with substandard technology.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Among white people, there is an internal hierarchy; So the ones who are
AngloSaxon are the most desirable, and admired. I used to work with an
arrogant cac, who was of Polish heritage, who very evidently wanted to
be Anglo more than anything else. He has two children whom he gave
the most Anglo names you can ever imagine... So, following your astute
observation, let it be mentioned that within the NATO klan, there is an
even higher Klan order, which reared its heard to angst and chagrin of
the rest. The US, UK and Australia announced that they have a secret
organisation called AUKUS, and this came together to dispossess France
of a deal on submarines, in which truth be told, it was on the wanted to
screw Australia with substandard technology.
My first time hearing about AUKUS and nuclear submarines

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The reason why I brought up the F-22 and F-35 is because they're the most advanced fighters that we have and your article that you posted from the "expert" is talking about bomber planes being harassed by fighters.

Su30SM chasing away an Italian F35 over the Baltic; This would have been
a one sided slaughter of the F35 had it come to a dog fight

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
My first time hearing about AUKUS and nuclear submarines
Starting early this century, Australia began talking about upgrading its
submarine fleet. It put out tenders that attracted the interest of the usual
suspects. The final 3 contenders were Japan, Germany and France. Australia
chose France, which offered to transfer the technology for Australia to build
12 diesel powered subs at a cost of about $90 billion. The issue came to the
attention of this forum 2 weeks ago, when a thread was posted, depicting
an Australian senator questioning an arrogant Australian admiral why the
navy was choosing diesel powered submarines. The woman had clearly done
her homework, but was unable to articulate the technical matters or answer
the sophistic and haughty contentions of the far more technically competent
admiral. BGOL at the time was of the opinion that the educated admiral was
taking an uninformed politician to school. I pointed out then that the woman
had actually done her homework, and was asking the man pertinent questions.

I explained that diesel submarines are archaic and do not belong in any serious
navy. I pointed out then that the geographical isolation of Australia left it no option
but to go with nuclear submarine which have unlimited endurance and can stay under
water for months, limited only by the amount of food on board. I explained then
that a diesel submarine can only dive so far, since it cannot use its airbreathing
diesel engines under water, and has to depend on batteries for all its power
requirements when submerged. It then has to come up, almost always every night,
to turn on the diesel engines and recharge its batteries. It also needs to rendezvous
with surface oiling ships in order to refuel.

Of course I was met with the usual derision from the usual characters. But as is
always the case in matters where I condescend to opine, I was subsequently
vindicated, when last week, it was announced that Australia was cancelling that
stupid contract with France, and replacing it with one in which the US and the UK
will transfer technology to enable that country build the more appropriate nuclear
powered submarines. The same announcement also discovered the fact that the
US, the UK and Australia had formed a security organisation call AUKUS, that was
allegedly intended to counter China.

On a side note, the French are livid, and demanding that the US pay them money
for the lost contract with Australia. I will have more to say on that bullshit another
day; suffice it to say the US is not paying, and should not pay, France a single dime.

Last edited:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Su30SM chasing away an Italian F35 over the Baltic; This would have been
a one sided slaughter of the F35 had it come to a dog fight

This is comical.

Russian planes doing what Russian planes do in harassing other countries equates to a better aircraft ?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
This is comical.

Russian planes doing what Russian planes do in harassing other countries equates to a better aircraft ?
You specifically demanded to see a situation when a Russian fighter plane challenged
an F35. I gave you want you wanted. This encounter was a serious mismatch and the
F35, in particular, would not have lasted 5 minutes against the powerful Su30SM,
especially at this range.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
No, what I wanted was you to show me something that shows the US is worried about this plane.
You said that the Russian fighters were only picking on bombers and specifically
demanded to see a video where they were contending with F35s. That is what
you said. Do not try to deny what you said.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
You said that the Russian fighters were only picking on bombers and specifically
demanded to see a video where they were contending with F35s. That is what
you said. Do not try to deny what you said.

You're attempting to put words in my mouth.

You can press the back button and see what I said, and I will say again.

The US isn't worried about this plane and Russians being Russians doesn't equate to air superiority or better engineering.

I will say again, the US isn't worried about this plane.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's why NATO hates the Kaliningrad SU-27SM3 Flankers

Of The billion black people in the world, not one of them woke up this morning thinking about this shit...except this fake African nicca on the board.

People find all kinda weird shit to fetishize, but Russian planes is different...even for this board.