He was just at Trump's rally,Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain hospitalized with Covid-19 UPDATE7/30: RONA got him

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Cooning can get you dead..... I hope he shook Trump's hand.... the one he picks up a cheeseburger with
:lol:

KEY POINTS
  • Former presidential candidate and onetime possible Fed board nominee Herman Cain was hospitalized Wednesday and is being treated for the coronavirus.
  • Cain, 74, was told Monday that he had tested positive for the disease, according to a statement postedto his official Twitter account. By Wednesday, he “had developed symptoms serious enough that he required hospitalization,” the statement said.
  • A spokeswoman for Cain could not immediately be reached for comment.
105848831-1555076622168cain.jpg

Herman Cain, the Godfather’s Pizza magnate who twice ran for president and was briefly considered as a potential Federal Reserve Board nominee under President Donald Trump, was hospitalized Wednesday and is being treated for the coronavirus.

Cain, 74, was told Monday that he had tested positive for the disease, according to a statement posted to his official Twitter account. By Wednesday, he “had developed symptoms serious enough that he required hospitalization,” the statement said.

Cain is currently being treated at an Atlanta-area hospital, the statement said, where he is “resting comfortably” and is “awake and alert.”

Cain is not on a ventilator and is doing well, his staff told Newsmax, the conservative news outlet where Cain has worked as a contributor since April.

A spokeswoman for Cain could not immediately be reached for comment.

Last month, Cain attended Trump’s much-hyped rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which was billed to be the kickoff event for the president’s reelection bid after the coronavirus pandemic forced him off the campaign trail for months.

Critics, including local public health officials, had urged Trump to postpone the rally, warning that hosting a large gathering of people could spread the disease.

Cain posted a photograph of himself at the June 20 rally sitting in close proximity to other attendees, none of whom appeared to be wearing masks, as many health officials currently advise.

Days later, Cain wrote in an op-ed for The Western Journal that “the media worked very hard to scare people out of attending the Trump campaign rally last Saturday night in Tulsa.” Cain wrote that the rally was a success and disputed criticisms about underwhelming turnout at the event.

At least half a dozen member of Trump’s campaign staff who helped prepare the rally in Tulsa had tested positive for the coronavirus before the event. The campaign assured at the time that “no COVID-positive staffers or anyone in immediate contact will be at today’s rally or near attendees and elected officials.”

In the statement on Twitter, Cain’s staff wrote, “There is no way of knowing for sure how or where Mr. Cain contracted the coronavirus, but we do know he is a fighter who has beaten Stage 4 cancer.”

“With God’s help, we are confident he will make a quick and complete recovery,” the statement said.

This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.

CONTINUED:

Last edited:

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Cain admits he DID give cash to 'affair' woman... and his wife didn't know her
  • Lawyer for Herman Cain demands to see cell phone records Ginger White says is proof of their 13-year affair
  • 2012 presidential hopeful refused to reveal whether he will quit the race but 'a decision will be made over the next few days'
  • Leaving decision to withdraw from race up to his wife
  • Ms White says she received gifts and money from the Republican over the past few years
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dmits-DID-cash-affair-woman-Ginger-White.html

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Herman Cain: I Was There, And the Tulsa Trump Rally Crowd Was Huge and Enthusiastic

The media worked very hard to scare people out of attending the Trump campaign rally last Saturday night in Tulsa. People on TikTok worked very hard to gobble up all the tickets so real Trump supporters couldn’t get any.

And afterward, predictably, the media spent days taunting the president for supposedly enduring a disappointing crowd. Everywhere you look, you hear that the rally was a “flop.”

It wasn’t. I was there.

Contrary to the reports that there were only 7,000 or so people in attendance, I can tell you from what I saw with my own eyes that there were at least 16,000 people there.

Yes, there were some empty seats in the nosebleed sections, but 16,000 people in the COVID-19 era is pretty impressive.

But there’s more than that. Do you know how many people followed the president’s speech on his YouTube channel? Four million. That’s how many.

While I was sitting there, I tweeted out several photos I took of the event. The next morning, we counted more than 73,000 likes and retweets – just on the Herman Cain Twitter feed alone.

Also: When a candidate holds a rally, it seems to me that what he says should be on the news more than how many people show up.

That’s not consistent with the media’s never-ending crusade against the president, but if you’re trying to decide who gets your vote, you’d probably like to know what the candidate said.

The atmosphere was electric, and the president’s words were inspiring. He presented a vision for uniting the country, overcoming the remaining effects of the pandemic and reinvigorating an economy he had going strong before the coronavirus showed up.

The crowd loved it, and it’s a great plan. It’s far better than the incoherent nonsense Joe Biden offers.

The president was also strong and focused when he talked about the violence in the streets right now. He was clear that the destruction of statues and other property is simple lawlessness and will not be tolerated.

I understand why he said it. I know what it is to grow up black in this country, and I know how to overcome racism in your personal life.

You don’t do it by tearing and burning things down. You do it by embracing the right habits, the right values and the right goals for your life.

I appreciate the fact that President Trump cares about making things better for the black community, and I wish more people would pay attention to his plans for doing so.

But I’ve had about enough of the media telling us this rally was some sort of bust. It was triumphant and electric. Everyone who attended came away from it feeling good.

As usual, the story they tell you is very different from what actually happened. Keep that in mind as they cover the rest of the election campaign, because they’re not going to change. That means you won’t know anything true if you rely on them.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“the media worked very hard to scare people out of attending the Trump campaign rally last Saturday night in Tulsa.”

And here his dumb black ass is in the hospital practically at deaths door. Don't wish death on the dumb bastard, but at what point do you realize YOU'RE the asshole and not everyone else.