BGOL Investor
I said the same thing. :yes: Oh those crazy crakkkas :smh:

hCxQ1u.jpg

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Niggas really don’t know how to mind control women

once I got passed the sex aspect of our relationship

we jumped into our desires, do you know how good it feels to open up and just tell that woman everythin

she’s never judged me, I told her all my secrets, fears, I wake up and I tell her my dreams
Sounds like you're into some weird shit, playa. :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got a homie right now that’s into BDSM. The stories I heard :eek2: : and ALL his submissives are Black women. They fine as hell too.

I’m not disagreeing with you though.

My mind is just blown with all this shit people are willing to do.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Hell, earlier today when I was briefly browsing though a webcam site, seen some choc flavored slut "puppies" making whimpering sounds at the guys in their chat room while wearing dog collars and leash around their necks.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That doesn't surprise me at all. Hell, earlier today when I was briefly browsing though a webcam site, seen some choc flavored slut "puppies" making whimpering sounds at the guys in their chat room while wearing dog collars and leash around their necks.

It's definitely a thing that is not spoken much in the Black community, but there are groups and conferences specifically for Black folks that are involved in that stuff. It's not my wheelhouse whatsoever, but it is interesting to see and hear stories.

Some submissive women use this mess as an excuse to act like brats. Very annoying, imo, but some guys want to be able to control that aspect of women by "punishing" their behavior.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
It's definitely a thing that is not spoken much in the Black community, but there are groups and conferences specifically for Black folks that are involved in that stuff. It's not my wheelhouse whatsoever, but it is interesting to see and hear stories.

Some submissive women use this mess as an excuse to act like brats. Very annoying, imo, but some guys want to be able to control that aspect of women by "punishing" their behavior.
Gots to push it

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont have a link

za35nt8kvk751.jpg

Last edited:

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of women LOVE being degraded like that. She prob gets more turned on from being humiliated than actually fucked.

This is true, the key is to find out how they like to be degraded and dominated.....Once you do it's a wrap :yes:

I got a homie right now that’s into BDSM. The stories I heard :eek2: : and ALL his submissives are Black women. They fine as hell too.

I’m not disagreeing with you though.

My mind is just blown with all this shit people are willing to do.

I also found out the concept of BDSM also exists outside of BDSM if that makes any sense.

Although a woman may not be into whips and pain.....she is still willing to be a sub for the right guy (Dom).

Alot of cats are so obsessed with beating up the pussy that they dont take the time out to dig into her subconscious and truly turn her out.

Last edited: