Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nuttin right in her :jackoff:

received-659193864935902.gif

pspeWw.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

You and everyone that post from this sick crap site should be drawn and quartered, naked in the hot desert sun in Death Valley...... after they posted that video of two black 9 year olds talking bout getting molested with a little dildo up their asses..... no faces blurred.... underaged....forever on the net now.... you dumb asses keep posting from there..... HBIC Is Online got the Ban Hammer Friday for posting it...... PermaBanned

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You and everyone that post from this sick crap site should be drawn and quartered, naked in the hot desert sun in Death Valley...... after they posted that video of two black 9 year olds talking bout getting molested with a little dildo up their asses..... no faces blurred.... underaged....forever on the net now.... you dumb asses keep posting from there..... HBIC Is Online got the Ban Hammer Friday for posting it...... PermaBanned

Trannies were posted on BGOL amongst other travesties. Why do you still come to BGOL? Take yo goofy ass on somewhere.

I don’t give a fuck about your crusade. Try to change the world in a meaningful way, not this goofy ass shit.

But do as you please and I will continue to do the same.

Even if HNIC were to ban Worldstar, I would just start my own website. You can’t win bro.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trannies were posted on BGOL amongst other travesties. Why do you still come to BGOL? Take yo goofy ass on somewhere.

I don’t give a fuck about your crusade. Try to change the world in a meaningful way, not this goofy ass shit.

But do as you please and I will continue to do the same.

Even if HNIC were to ban Worldstar, I would just start my own website.
You can’t win bro.
good for you... you need to go do just that

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

damn, dude if that video you are talking about is legit, then that should pretty much put that site out of business.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Folks been locked up in the house for the past 3 months.

They ain’t got a job. And they ain’t got shit else to do and their bored.

You can only imagine the freaky shit mofos are experimenting with while locked up in the house.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I got a homie right now that’s into BDSM. The stories I heard :eek2: : and ALL his submissives are Black women. They fine as hell too.

I’m not disagreeing with you though.

My mind is just blown with all this shit people are willing to do.
Niggas really don’t know how to mind control women

once I got passed the sex aspect of our relationship

we jumped into our desires, do you know how good it feels to open up and just tell that woman everythin

she’s never judged me, I told her all my secrets, fears, I wake up and I tell her my dreams