He’s coming back for season 22

christop

Rising Star
Registered

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought he was getting his own show. I gave up on this show long ago though tbh and I will be lost but I'm gonna check it out I guess. Last episode I saw was when Eames guest starred.
this will probably be the setup for spin-iff

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not must see tv, but it's still aight. Munch is gone, Kragan is gone, etc, but it's watchable. These days, Chicago PD is better, so Dick Wolf just keeps getting paid, lol.
Sometimes the two shows crossover.

I thought he was getting his own show. I gave up on this show long ago though tbh and I will be lost but I'm gonna check it out I guess. Last episode I saw was when Eames guest starred.

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As long as there are crazy real life new stories to use... The show never runs out of material....

That Tiger King shit...

LameWhimsicalBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I used to like this show but they went super far left(lgbtqxyz/super feminist) with the preaching shit into the storylines. :smh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I used to like this show but they went super far left(lgbtqxyz/super feminist) with the preaching shit into the storylines. :smh:
Not really one season they did that but they went back to normal dude just come out and say you a damn Republican.