HBO's Westworld (Official) Season 4 discussion thread (Full trailer 6/16/22) drops 6/26/22

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like it but did anyone else get a Prometheus vibe watching this? its like a dupe of that trailer.

I expected her to say 'big things have small beginnings..'

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

B.E. was a great show. I don't know what the fuck this Westwood about but I'll checkout 2to3 eps to see if I catch on to it

I disagree. Cats seem to really want it to have been a great show, it was merely a decent show with some good moments. It lacked substance and direction, the narrative was all over the place and Nucky was completely miscast.

Hopefully, Westworld will be better executed.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

I disagree. Cats seem to really want it to have been a great show, it was merely a decent show with some good moments. It lacked substance and direction, the narrative was all over the place and Nucky was completely miscast.

Hopefully, Westworld will be better executed.

I think it was a great show. I don't think it fulfilled its potential. With the people they had behind the show, the actors, they could've been one of the best. But it will go down probably as a forgotten series.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
Peace,

I think it was a great show. I don't think it fulfilled its potential. With the people they had behind the show, the actors, they could've been one of the best. But it will go down probably as a forgotten series.

Exactly. I also don't think that it fulfilled its potential. So how can anyone consider it great? Shit was a huge disappointment.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Exactly. I also don't think that it fulfilled its potential. So how can anyone consider it great? Shit was a huge disappointment.

I get what you're saying....... I agree with you.... But it at times was great. I've heard you say this before but what was your beef again? The story? IMO, they failed on the Nucky character. The supporting characters were far more entertaining.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
yeah all old movies cheesy but at least they were original! Now I want to see this old movie too

you absolutely should...it's a solid movie although I disagree about all old movies being cheesy...older science fiction movies can be cheesy due to the special effects but even some of those flicks can stand up against the test of time...but na for this flick I just meant it seemed like a 70s B flick but it held my attention tho...the premise is dope

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
Peace,

I get what you're saying....... I agree with you.... But it at times was great. I've heard you say this before but what was your beef again? The story? IMO, they failed on the Nucky character. The supporting characters were far more entertaining.

Yeah, bruh. The story meandered all over the place and never seemed to go anywhere. There was all this talent and potential and it was wasted because the show never really gained any momentum.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Yeah, bruh. The story meandered all over the place and never seemed to go anywhere. There was all this talent and potential and it was wasted because the show never really gained any momentum.

I think what kind of sucked me in was I thought they were going to introduce some of the gangsters like they did Al Capone and show their growth....but the way they aired it......they missed a lot of shit because they were too focused on the Nucky character. Nucky should've been one of a ensemble of main characters or a supporting character.