Have You Ever Seen Someone Bench Press 700lbs for Reps?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
i could do that, but i'm not the showing off type.

nah, that's impressive, and that's how you spot as well.

The interesting thing is, he not a a technical lifter at all. His form is subpar and there is much room for improvement. If he ever learns to use his leg drive by engaging the quads from the beginning, he could be pushing more. He holds the current raw record at 739.5.
He is all raw power.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
DAMN. Fuck all that power lifting, learn how to use that shit on a football field and make some money. That is amazing.
He is a former football player. He got addicted to drugs and violence at a very young age and spent 10 years of his life as an addict before finding powerlifting and God. He could have been the next "Refrigerator Perry" or LT but found something else to put his energy into.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did that when I fucked exiled kings obese bitch..

lifting up her calves is about 768 pounds

thats a big bitch her pussy good tho.. because he a faggot and dont fuck pussy..

so she tight as fuck

but gotdam... if you fight that dude and he grabs you... the only thing yo ass gonna be seeing is

heaven or hell...

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I could do 315 not very long ago but I don't

fuck with that 1 or2 rep shit no more.

If I can't do 6 reps on a lift, I don't try.

:tut:

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
I'm impressed! The most I every did was 365 for one good rep. I was in my mid 30's and was working out with some juiced up white boys at the gym, trying to prove you could do that shit clean. Suffice to say, I fucked my shoulder up that day and really never recovered. Today, on a good day I can put 2 45s on the bar and rep 3 sets of ten before the pain sets in.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I did that when I fucked exiled kings obese bitch..

lifting up her calves is about 768 pounds

thats a big bitch her pussy good tho.. because he a faggot and dont fuck pussy..

so she tight as fuck

but gotdam... if you fight that dude and he grabs you... the only thing yo ass gonna be seeing is

heaven or hell...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I'm impressed! The most I every did was 365 for one good rep. I was in my mid 30's and was working out with some juiced up white boys at the gym, trying to prove you could do that shit clean. Suffice to say, I fucked my shoulder up that day and really never recovered. Today, on a good day I can put 2 45s on the bar and rep 3 sets of ten before the pain sets in.

Yeah, juiced up white boys always think they're the biggest dogs on the playground until the brothas show up. I always notice them side-eyeing the brothas strength or physique with the jealousy eye. Brothas are different by nature.

Good luck to the shoulder.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Yeah, juiced up white boys always think they're the biggest dogs on the playground until the brothas show up. I always notice them side-eyeing the brothas strength or physique with the jealousy eye. Brothas are different by nature.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

william busa

Rising Star
Registered

Thanks bro

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how strong some of these cats are these days. :eek: I'm glad raw benching is back instead of that shirted fuckery. That 740 WR is with a fucking pause too. :eek: That's not the touch-and-go some of you ladies doing 1 time with 3 plates.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how strong some of these cats are these days. :eek: I'm glad raw benching is back instead of that shirted fuckery. That 740 WR is with a fucking pause too. :eek: That's not the touch-and-go some of you ladies doing 1 time with 3 plates.

Bingo!! brah

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very impressive. Those plates look nice, my gyms are all beat up like a dog is chewing on the end of them.

That spotter would of thrown my focus off be in one spot don't be moving back and forth.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Exactly man.
It's a new day. 800lbs raw is coming soon.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
700lbs got damn. I’m trying to comprehend the strength.

My max was 315 for 1 rep.

My weak ass would be lucky if I press 150 now tho. lol I been super lazy the last year or so I even got a lil gut now and I’m almost 200lbs.