Have a history teacher explain this if they can, Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy lives and deaths were very close

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen this before. Amazing coincidences. Concerning Kennedy, it still gives me chills sometime to see the film of that motorcade slowly bending that corner onto elm street...and then see a head of state get smoked in front of hundreds. Fwap! :smh: They drove that man to his death. That shit was an ambush....and to top it all off, they said fuck yo wife too...we gone kill you in front of her. Damn! Cold game. :frozen:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I've seen this before. Amazing coincidences. Concerning Kennedy, it still gives me chills sometime to see the film of that motorcade slowly bending that corner onto elm street...and then see a head of state get smoked in front of hundreds. Fwap! :smh: They drove that man to his death. That shit was an ambush....and to top it all off, they said fuck yo wife too...we gone kill you in front of her. Damn! Cold game. :frozen:

Man I felt the same way, once the last dude confusingly leaves away from the car

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: Crazy!!!!

XqijZ2.jpg