Has anyone ever dealt with a cuckquean?

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cuckquean
A female cuckold. A woman who's husband or boyfriend commits adultery with her knowledge. A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend'ssex with other women, or enjoys watching her husband or boyfriend have sex with other women.
Katie was such a cuckquean. Her boyfriend brought home some chick from the bar to fuck. They forced her to sit in the corner and watch, and then clean them both up while calling her dirty, humiliating names. Katie loved it.

Liz brought home her friend Trish from the bar for her boyfriend to fuck. She sat on the side and directed her boyfriend and her friend Trish, telling them exactly what to do and how to do it. She loved dominating them both

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Being as most of the chicks I've been in relationships with are sistas, the answer is no.

Sheeeid, my girl now don't really even like this spot at all...she just know some things I ain't giving up. Bringing a live female body in? :roflmao:

You’d be amazed how many sistas are into that kinky dom and/or sub shit. It’s all psychological. It’s tied to some form of suffering. Staged control due some one taking it from them.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’d be amazed how many sistas are into that kinky dom and/or sub shit. It’s all psychological. It’s tied to some form of suffering. Staged control due some one taking it from them.

Oh, I know THEM kinda freaky broads...but cucks? That's some extra special ish there.

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
Sounds like u like them gray girls. Must be full fledged Bloomingdales corporate dude in that eyes wide shut world. Not a knock. We are, what we are.

I prefer Blk, brwn, or yellow. I dont dig raw pink chicken

If u selling chicken, uncooked & pink is the way to go, more dough will flow.

I like a little seasoning personally. I'm on a far east tear this year, I might have mercury poisoning by the end of the year. These asian broads have tunnel vision when it comes to pleasing.

Last edited:

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Both of the cuckqueans I’ve dealt with didn’t start out that way. They were turned out. They had no idea that they could feel so good sexually and they wanted to see other women feel that good.

They also had to feel totally comfortable with me. They didn’t tell me until we had been fucking for at least a year. It’s kind of like the first time a woman squirts. You have to help her unleash the blockage.

Once you really know that woman’s particular sexuality, 3 or 4 different types of orgasms should be available for the asking. I read that women are capable of 10 different kinds of orgasms. Some of them were bullshit.

One cuck was American Black, one Caribbean. Seriously curtailed pink after college.

Then again, I’ve dealt with swinger chicks who only wanted to be monogamous with me. Sex is a powerful drug.

Psychologically, good girls that did what society wanted. Had a man at home. High powered.

Offered up friends, family members, would go out and scoop bitches for me. Swore they weren’t bi tho. Would also hook up with the girls, at times.

What’s funny is that I didn’t suggest it to either and thought it could be a trap but....

Last edited:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both of the cuckqueans I’ve dealt with didn’t start out that way. They were turned out. They had no idea that they could feel so good sexually and they wanted to see other women feel that good.

They also had to feel totally comfortable with me. They didn’t tell me until we had been fucking for at least a year. It’s kind of like the first time a woman squirts. You have to help her unleash the blockage.

Once you really know that woman’s particular sexuality, 3 or 4 different types of orgasms should be available for the asking. I read that women are capable of 10 different kinds of orgasms. Some of them were bullshit.

One cuck was American Black, one Caribbean. Seriously curtailed pink after college.

Then again, I’ve dealt with swinger chicks who only wanted to be monogamous with me. Sex is a powerful drug.

Psychologically, good girls that did what society wanted. Had a man at home. High powered.

Offered up friends, family members, would go out and scoop bitches for me. Swore they weren’t bi tho. Would also hook up with the girls, at times.

What’s funny is that I didn’t suggest it to either and thought it could be a trap but....

With as diverse a group as there is on the board, I'd assume somebody's run into all kindsa freakiness, but to have a chick not getting any D, and humiliating her whilst she's playing with herself, while you're smashing another babe, and ESPECIALLY if ya can get her to clean up the mess...:wepraise:
WELL DONE, my man.

I feel like that cop in the movies and he's strong arming a perp for a name..I need a story, nicca!