Harvey Weinstein Verdict Is Reached.... Guilty on counts 2 & 5

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Weinstein looks and sounds like a sexual predator.. Whatever they said he did he did plus more... You telling me that any female with proper vision and not under the influence willingly had sex with that guy?? Blasphemy... I damn near got to take a shot to tolerate looking at a still picture of him.. Imagine the kinda of drugs you have to use to tolerate him up close

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weinstein looks and sounds like a sexual predator.. Whatever they said he did he did plus more... You telling me that any female with proper vision and not under the influence willingly had sex with that guy?? Blasphemy... I damn near got to take a shot to tolerate looking at a still picture of him.. Imagine the kinda of drugs you have to use to tolerate him up close

I feel you about him being a fat, dirty hasid looking fuck, but that is what makes this shit even crazier to me. You honestly believe that he raped these two women and after that they chose to date and have consensual sex with him after?

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
:eek: :roflmao: Holy shit. They really got him on this bullshit case.

I don't think cats realize how much bullshit this is. Imagine some jump off you been for years suddenly hangs a rape on you from 2015. You got texts from 2016,17,18 with her saying how much she loves you and how she wants some sex. You still get convicted.

White women got courts on lock with this rape game. This shit makes Cosby's case look legit and that's damn near impossible to do since Cosby got railroaded big time.
It's fucking insane i tell ya!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:eek: :roflmao: Holy shit. They really got him on this bullshit case.

I don't think cats realize how much bullshit this is. Imagine some jump off you been for years suddenly hangs a rape on you from 2015. You got texts from 2016,17,18 with her saying how much she loves you and how she wants some sex. You still get convicted.

White women got courts on lock with this rape game. This shit makes Cosby's case look legit and that's damn near impossible to do since Cosby got railroaded big time.

What a terrible post.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel you about him being a fat, dirty hasid looking fuck, but that is what makes this shit even crazier to me. You honestly believe that he raped these two women and after that they chose to date and have consensual sex with him after?
Idk about these two chick situation but I bet he going down for his overall portfolio this is just the two claims that somehow they convinced the jury to hit him with a guilty verdict

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idk about these two chick situation but I bet he going down for his overall portfolio this is just the two claims that somehow they convinced the jury to hit him with a guilty verdict

That is my entire point though. Convict him on any of the other numerous other cases that you could actually prove and not this wild shit. :smh: Again, dating and having consensual sex with the same person who you claim previously raped you? I have NO sympathy for this dirty fat fuck, but this is wild...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

25147842-8038717-image-a-1_1582588336976.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

25147842-8038717-image-a-1_1582588336976.jpg
jewwwww got to be kidding me