Harvey Weinstein Verdict Is Reached.... Guilty on counts 2 & 5

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
All those chics had the same story. They all heard rumors about him yet they all went to his hotel room, even after dude walked around the room naked they stayed. It was all good until they didn't get what they wanted. This is totally different from the Cosby case which dudes on here like to compare.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
"Harvey my friend. I'll have your back to the end."
oprah-winfrey_1.jpg

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
All those chics had the same story. They all heard rumors about him yet they all went to his hotel room, even after dude walked around the room naked they stayed. It was all good until they didn't get what they wanted. This is totally different from the Cosby case which dudes on here like to compare.

EXACTLY....a person's reputation precedes them in showbiz. Bitches thought they could out-swim a shark and got ate the fuck up. There ARE stark contrasts between this jew and Cosby.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The jury found Weinstein guilty of 1st-degree criminal sexual act and 3rd-degree rape. He could get up to 25 years in prison just for the criminal sexual act. However, the jury found him not guilty on 2 counts of predatory sexual assault charges. Those carried a possible life sentence. He was also acquitted of 1st-degree rape.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The indictment rested on the accusations of Miriam Haley, a former television production assistant who testified that Mr. Weinstein forced oral sex on her at his Manhattan apartment in 2006; and Jessica Mann, a former aspiring actress, who says he raped her in a Midtown Manhattan hotel room in 2013.
Ms. Mann and Ms. Haley both acknowledged that they continued to see Mr. Weinstein after the alleged assaults and later had consensual sex with him, testimony that complicated the prosecution’s case.

This doesn't make any sense to me at all. :smh:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
not sure how you can convict someone of rape so far after the fact. in this case his reputation, the amount of accusers and current climate got him

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The indictment rested on the accusations of Miriam Haley, a former television production assistant who testified that Mr. Weinstein forced oral sex on her at his Manhattan apartment in 2006; and Jessica Mann, a former aspiring actress, who says he raped her in a Midtown Manhattan hotel room in 2013.
Ms. Mann and Ms. Haley both acknowledged that they continued to see Mr. Weinstein after the alleged assaults and later had consensual sex with him, testimony that complicated the prosecution’s case.

Sounds more like a 1st bad sexual encounter instead of rape if they kept going back.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:eek: :roflmao: Holy shit. They really got him on this bullshit case.

I don't think cats realize how much bullshit this is. Imagine some jump off you been for years suddenly hangs a rape on you from 2015. You got texts from 2016,17,18 with her saying how much she loves you and how she wants some sex. You still get convicted.

White women got courts on lock with this rape game. This shit makes Cosby's case look legit and that's damn near impossible to do since Cosby got railroaded big time.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

I don't think cats realize how much bullshit this is. Imagine some jump off you been for years suddenly hangs a rape on you from 2015. You got texts from 2016,17,18 with her saying how much she loves you and how she wants some sex. You still get convicted.

White women got courts on lock with this rape game. This shit makes Cosby's case look legit and that's damn near impossible to do since Cosby got railroaded big time.

Every one night stand or chic you met at the club back in the day is now a rape victim.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think people are missing how wild this shit is. :smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Every one night stand or chic you met at the club back in the day is now a rape victim.
I think people are missing how wild this shit is. :smh:
Well, since this is a white guy and Cosby got screwed, I expect a lot on BGOL to miss how insane this case actually is. On the real side, anyone of us could get a rape case like this. I mean, if you've been involved with a white woman. :roflmao: