Registered
:smh: we miss u

aaliyah1_500.jpg

R.I.P

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
WTF????

I had a dream about her last night, never dreamed bout her b4 and didnt know about her birthday, it was me knowing in advanced the plane would crash and trying to get her to not take it. WTF??????????????????

I hate spooky ass shit.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Truly saddened, her loss was more than an entertainment loss and it was a shame the way they mis-managed her personal safety and did not make sure she was well protected....

R. Kelly, Dame Dash, Q. Jones(& several others)....all these heavy weights in her life in someway....but motherfuckers let a CRACKHEAD FLY the plane....still pisses me off!:smh:

Oh well RIP Aaliyah....we miss you!

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
WTF????

I had a dream about her last night, never dreamed bout her b4 and didnt know about her birthday, it was me knowing in advanced the plane would crash and trying to get her to not take it. WTF??????????????????

I hate spooky ass shit.

that's pretty ill

ljinsane

Star
Registered
:smh: we miss u

aaliyah1_500.jpg

R.I.P

she dieed on my birthday..fucked me up...i will never forget that night it was wild in a bad way....Pulled into parking garage of homies condo complex....bitch hit my car...my brand new car...later that night on the way to the club...get pulled over by lapd...cause my car fit the desc. of a robbery...the car in question was a lexus and I was driving a fucking 2001 impala:smh:...soon after that sister calls to tell me the news of Aaliyah...and to top it off the bitches me and the homie was with were fuckin dumb ass pretty hoes......

Last edited:

owl

BGOL Investor
I wish her legacy was strengthened by more years and more art...I believe we all have been blessed to have lived through her short hours....