Haitian President Jovenel Moise has been assassinated

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Haiti has been 80 years ahead of us with fighting white supremacy whether with slavery and now dealing high level puppets in positions of power. Jovenel Moise was a racial cannibalist. He refused vaccines from COVAX pandering to white supremacists that blessed him for a year extension. After he got this blessing, he went authoritarian.

There is accusation that he stole billions. 80 years from now this is how we will be dealing with traitors in the black community.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes and No.

He is the Haitian equivalent of Saddam Hussein and Ghaddafi. Many disliked him until he was gone and then regretted his firm leadership. He was effective and Haiti thrived under his rule.

He was able to lift Haiti out of disarray and poverty thru really fucked up means. He established a guerrilla police unit called "tonton macoutes" that hacked his enemies/opposition to death. He drove a large group of the light skin ruling class out of Haiti. He brought order and economic stability thru nefarious actions.

Democracy does not work in Haiti. What works was/is a benign tyrant who forces citizens to follow the law and order--and sadly, it worked.

Many but not all Haitians today talk about him as a savior despite what the US and the western media portrays.

Read the part "Consolidation and Power"

Reading through it now..."This part is a little disturbing:

Heart attack and Barbot affair[edit]
On 24 May 1959, Duvalier suffered a massive heart attack, possibly due to an insulin overdose; he had been a diabetic since early adulthood and also suffered from heart disease and associated circulatory problems. During the heart attack, he was comatose for nine hours.[6]:81–82 His physician believed that he had suffered neurological damage during these events, harming his mental health and perhaps explaining his subsequent actions.[6]:82
While recovering, Duvalier left power in the hands of Clément Barbot, leader of the Tonton Macoute. Upon his return to work, Duvalier accused Barbot of trying to supplant him as president and had him imprisoned. In April 1963, Barbot was released and began plotting to remove Duvalier from office by kidnapping his children. The plot failed and Duvalier then ordered a nationwide search for Barbot and his fellow conspirators. During the search, Duvalier was told that Barbot had transformed himself into a black dog, which prompted Duvalier to order that all black dogs in Haiti be put to death. The Tonton Macoute captured and killed Barbot in July 1963. In other incidents, Duvalier ordered the head of an executed rebel packed in ice and brought to him so he could commune with the dead man's spirit.[25] Peepholes were carved into the walls of the interrogation chambers, through which Duvalier watched Haitian detainees being tortured and submerged in baths of sulfuric acid; sometimes, he was in the room during the torture.[26]

Granted I dont know anything about Clement Barbot, but this is wild.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There are graphic photos of this man floating around the internet. I'm surprised it has not been posted here.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are graphic photos of this man floating around the internet. I'm surprised it has not been posted here.

It was posted in one of the instagrams on here. Dude got laid down something nasty. Professional. They made him hurt first and then finished him off. Made sure he wouldn't recover

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was posted in one of the instagrams on here. Dude got laid down something nasty. Professional. They made him hurt first and then finished him off. Made sure he wouldn't recover
nah
coroner says most of the wounds were post mortem

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nah
coroner says most of the wounds were post mortem

Something is very fishy.

His wife came out on her personal Twitter saying that "it happened so fast."

Those pics on the other hand tell a different story. They look like they might have taken there time before finishing him.

There were bruises that didn't look like they came from gunshots. IMHO

Also there is video of assailants screaming DEA before enterimg his complex.

Alot unanswered questions,

and yet the wife was present during the assisination, and it doesn't look like she is snitching.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Something is very fishy.

His wife came out on her personal Twitter saying that "it happened so fast."

Those pics on the other hand tell a different story. They look like they might have taken there time before finishing him.

There were bruises that didn't look like they came from gunshots. IMHO

Also there is video of assailants screaming DEA before enterimg his complex.

Alot unanswered questions,

and yet the wife was present during the assisination, and it doesn't look like she is snitching.
Lady Macbeth?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bahamian ?

arubian?

barbados?

why u being secretive
my family is a mish mash of the the diaspora basically, whenever we gather for family gatherings its basically a mini UN from my mom's fam to my dad's, ( that was one of the things that bonded them together at first) all the initial globe trodding i did from a kid on up was as a result of that as well as traveling ,visiting, living ,with family in different continents

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Haitians begin mourning ceremonies for Moïse as they await a new prime minister
Nearly two weeks after Haitian President Jovenel Moïse was assassinated at his home, Haitians begin a series of official ceremonies on Tuesday, The Associated Press reports. The mourning ceremonies come as designated Prime Minister Ariel Henry prepares to replace interim Prime Minister Claude Joseph, who assumed leadership of Haiti after the July 7 attack in Port-au-Prince.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Not sure.
DM me your email or cell #
i can send it through whatsapp

giphy.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
We'd better wake the fuck up. This is just another example of how white people will NEVER surrender power completely.

They say the words and sign the papers but in the background, they scheme and connive to keep Black folks disorganized and thus powerless and even worse off in "independence."

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if his wife was behind it?

Man some of the ish, I've read / heard......

I will say this none of it involved the wife......

Those gotta be some terrible ass hitmen if they clip the victim and almost clip the "money" at the same time.....if she didn't get treated here she would not have made it.

And sure that could've been a part of the plan......but not the way all of this info is leaking out. Some of his personal police/guards had to be in on it. They let ole boys in without a fight or making sure he got to his panic/safe room

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The USA....this does not take away from the Haitians own culpability in their current situation...any successful oppression requires traitors from the oppressed group

The USA calls the shots in the Caribbean (fuck it, the whole hemisphere) and has for decades in spite of inroads from various entities...China is making big moves recently but its still the USA calling the shots

The UK also calls a lot of shots in the Caribbean. Don't forget to mention them and their imperialism. Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad amongst others are still tied to and rely on the crown.