Haitian President Jovenel Moise has been assassinated

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Wow. Is this good for the Haitian people or is it likely to just be more of the same?

More of the same despite his inability to bring the country together.
ALL Haitian leaders are puppet heads put in place by the US and foreign powers.
Haiti has very few to no resources of global interest, and if they do, they don't have the infrastructure or skilled workforce to independently develop it. They have no military power to maintain their sovereignty.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More of the same despite his inability to bring the country together.
ALL Haitian leaders are puppet heads put in place by the US and foreign powers.
Haiti has very few to no resources of global interest, and if they do, they don't have the infrastructure or skilled workforce to independently develop it. They no military power to maintain their sovereignty.

I think I read at one time they were major producers of rice but the US or France stopped buying from them and shut down the industry...I could be wrong...feel free to school me.

The whole thing of how Haitians and Dominicans dislike each other always intrigued me as well as the history of Hispaniola in general.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I think I read at one time they were major producers of rice but the US or France stopped buying from them and shut down the industry...I could be wrong...feel free to school me.

The whole thing of how Haitians and Dominicans dislike each other always intrigued me as well as the history of Hispaniola in general.

Incorrect unfortunately.

Haiti has not been a major producer of rice for 50+ years I believe. They actually import the majority of their rice and grains from neighboring countries and China. Their major agricultural export at a point was sugar, cotton, cacao, bananas, etc but no longer.

The Haitian hills and mountainsides are rich in natural resources but those lands are owned by Americans, Dominicans, Jews, and Arabs.
Yes, there's an Arab and Jew population in Haiti. They makeup the hidden light-skin ruling class.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Playahaitian is mysteriously absent from this thread and BGOL.

hmmmmm?

tenor.gif

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I don't know all of the details, but I do know Haiti has always been in disarray. Who's fault is it? Maybe France. Maybe from within. Nevertheless, it's damn shame. I'm assuming it probably was a black Haitian that was the assassinator. When you take in all of the African nations that have murdered each other, it makes you wonder about the worldwide black community.

One thing is certain, black on black crime is not limited to America.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know all of the details, but I do know Haiti has always been in disarray. Who's fault is it? Maybe France. Maybe from within. Nevertheless, it's damn shame. I'm assuming it probably was a black Haitian that was the assassinator. Within you take in all of the African nations that have murdered each other, it makes you wonder about the worldwide black community.

One thing is certain, black on black crime is not limited to America.
Remove all your maybes. Haiti has been fucked with by the US and France since it dated to rebel from slavery. All that other shit you typed is erroneous