Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99

Haitian President Jovenel Moise has been assassinated

COINTELPRO

Detained Foreign National
Registered

These people will be flooding into other countries and get resettled, many of whom will rat inform on other people all day, and not engage in anything productive. These people are the bottom of the barrel piece of garbage that the black community has to many of, we need a similar scene. They chose their fate and must accept it now.

They could have started businesses independent of the U.S. government such as farming but instead decided to work for the military or some U.S. contractor to help kill their brethren.

Do not feel sorry if they are killed by the Taliban, many of these people would kill you in a second for an opportunity with a U.S. contractor picking up trash.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These people will be flooding into other countries and get resettled, many of whom will rat inform on other people all day, and not engage in anything productive. These people are the bottom of the barrel piece of garbage that the black community has to many of, we need a similar scene. They chose their fate and must accept it now.

They could have started businesses independent of the U.S. government such as farming but instead decided to work for the military or some U.S. contractor to help kill their brethren.

Do not feel sorry if they are killed by the Taliban, many of these people would kill you in a second for an opportunity with a U.S. contractor picking up trash.
We are guardians and killers of this planet, there is no need to hate, many will go back home. It is not them to accept their fate, no one knows what tomorrow brings.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
We are guardians and killers of this planet, there is no need to hate, many will go back home. It is not them to accept their fate, no one knows what tomorrow brings.
Go back home when in the US there are supermarkets on every block, homes with A/C, better paying jobs? I doubt they are going anywhere.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go back home when in the US there are supermarkets on every block, homes with A/C, better paying jobs? I doubt they are going anywhere.
You really think that? It is not the poor fleeing, but rich who have it 10x better there than you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cacs think they slick

they using those afghani's to up their

dwindling population numbers...

You better believe every single one of them

are going to be told to list their race as

"white"

cacs are sooo desperate to repair thier

inevitable genetic extinction....

their only chance is to come back

as a mulatto

and thats exactly their plan,

hence all the mixed marriage shit you seeing all over the place..

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cacs think they slick

"white"

as a mulatto

Right on, write on, bruh.. But dont forget they bring those afghans over here, to grow their heroin in those secret government underground bases!!

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
cacs think they slick

"white"

as a mulatto

LMAO!!! So you think the white man look at Afgans (who are majority Muslims as the same??? I'm happy that a the Afghans are having the chance to live in the United States. Just like the Vietnamese were allowed to come and prosper after the Vietnam War. They will have the chance to rebuild some of then dilapidated innercities of this country, and take advantage of what this country has to offer. I've noticed a lot of Muslims and Sikhs Indians working in the trucking industry as well. :)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO!!! So you think the white man look at Afgans (who are majority Muslims as the same??? I'm happy that a the Afghans are having the chance to live in the United States. Just like the Vietnamese were allowed to come and prosper after the Vietnam War. They will have the chance to rebuild some of then dilapidated innercities of this country, and take advantage of what this country has to offer. I've noticed a lot of Muslims and Sikhs Indians working in the trucking industry as well. :)
Uh they take Africans and chinese immigrants and have them catergorized as this fictional thing called a "white" race.. just so they can

be delusional with this fictional thing called white supremacy...

You DO kNOW this RIGHT???

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Uh they take Africans and chinese immigrants and have them catergorized as this fictional thing called a "white" race.. just so they can

be delusional with this fictional thing called white supremacy...

You DO kNOW this RIGHT???
So now Afghans can be categorized as Caucasians...Man you can not make this up... So can you explain why trump wanted to bar all these "white muslims" from entering the country? Are they considered the wrong type of white? Do the list right below the trailer park white? Will you accept the term "Cave White"? :rolleyes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now Afghans can be categorized as Caucasians...Man you can not make this up... So can you explain why trump wanted to bar all these "white muslims" from entering the country? Are they considered the wrong type of white? Do the list right below the trailer park white? Will you accept the term "Cave White"? :rolleyes:
I GOTS the recipts neeyeeuckkka!!!

FAllback... !!

You say WHAT..now...

they BEEN DOING THIS SHIT BRUH... its how a cac minority

stays a majority ON PAPER..

Get the facts keep reading my postings, stay informed!!!

DETROIT (CNN) -- An Egyptian immigrant is suing the U.S. government because they've told him he's white when his entire life he's been black.

Mostafa Hefny was born in Egypt and has always been proud of his Egyptian culture and his African ancestry. But when Hefny immigrated to America, the U.S. government told him he was no longer a black man.

"I was not told by Immigration that I was white until I passed the exam for citizenship and then I was told I am now white," he explains.

and no personally I will only accept the truth,

Pale pasty pinktoids!!

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
I GOTS the recipts neeyeeuckkka!!!

FAllback... !!

You say WHAT..now...

they BEEN DOING THIS SHIT BRUH... its how a cac minority

stays a majority ON PAPER..

Get the facts keep reading my postings, stay informed!!!

DETROIT (CNN) -- An Egyptian immigrant is suing the U.S. government because they've told him he's white when his entire life he's been black.

Mostafa Hefny was born in Egypt and has always been proud of his Egyptian culture and his African ancestry. But when Hefny immigrated to America, the U.S. government told him he was no longer a black man.

"I was not told by Immigration that I was white until I passed the exam for citizenship and then I was told I am now white," he explains.

and no personally I will only accept the truth,

Pale pasty pinktoids!!
LMAO Calm down my brother...You typing a lot but not really saying anything of value... You speak of a single case, as if it's the norm. who gives a crap what the census says (that's why republican tried and limited the distribution of the 2020 census. I try to have you think for yourself and not be bullied by the masses. You're a grown azz man now, so act and think like one..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO Calm down my brother...You typing a lot but not really saying anything of value... You speak of a single case, as if it's the norm. who gives a crap what the census says (that's why republican tried and limited the distribution of the 2020 census. I try to have you think for yourself and not be bullied by the masses. You're a grown azz man now, so act and think like one..
LOL,

Yea ok...

when you get a clue about how life really works,

holla back, we'll talk!

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
LOL,

Yea ok...

when you get a clue about how life really works,

holla back, we'll talk!
Bruh I got this thing called life, and world events down to a science. This issue is that people like you lose sleep, and stress over things you have no control over. My life is amazing and the journey continues. Cheer up and ride the wave my brother. :rolleyes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh I got this thing called life, and world events down to a science. This issue is that people like you lose sleep, and stress over things you have no control over. My life is amazing and the journey continues. Cheer up and ride the wave my brother. :rolleyes:
just because you SAY your life is amazing, doesnt actually make it amazing...

give me just three examples of why you think your life is so amazing.

I bet you cant even give me two...

LOL

ol saying shit just to say shit lookin ass...

if you cant answer then shut the fuck up

and

go sit yo tired ass down somewhere..

you have ZERO idea how Im living...

I promise you that!

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
just because you SAY your life is amazing, doesnt actually make it amazing...

give me just three examples of why you think your life is so amazing.

I bet you cant even give me two...

LOL

ol saying shit just to say shit lookin ass...

if you cant answer then shut the fuck up

and

go sit yo tired ass down somewhere..

you have ZERO idea how Im living...

I promise you that!
not speaking for anyone but myself
1. bgol
2. bgol
3. bgol

Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99