Guiliani on CNN right now "I never said that Trump's campaign didn't collude with the Russians"

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was like

MV5BMTE3ZTBiNzItNDFhYS00MjdmLWIxNjMtMDQ2ZDUwN2M0MWRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxMTc1MTk@._V1_.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this shit is incredible. His argument seems to be that even if there was collusion, it doesn't matter because Donald Trump didn't "know" about it.
Then it will become.. "Well it doesnt mater because collusion isnt evidence of an actual underlying crime or criminal intent. Also, hes a sitting president..."

These people are fucking scumbags of the highest order.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't never seen no shit like this in my entire life.

And I know some lying ass muhfuckas.

This shit has to be so much worse than any of us believe for all of them to be self-immolating like this. Whatever is going to eventually come out has to be crazy. :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  • OK, they interfered, but there were no contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign.

• OK, there were contacts, but Trump didn't have any deals with Russia.

• OK, Trump had deals with Russia, but it's not like there were meetings with Russian intelligence agents.

• OK, There were meetings with Russian intelligence agents, but Trump didn't know about them.

• OK, Trump knew, but nothing came of them, so there was no collusion.

• OK, some people in the campaign colluded, but Trump specifically didn't collude. <-- You are here.

• OK, Trump colluded, but if he didn't Hillary would have won, so it's good that he did.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
  • OK, they interfered, but there were no contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign.

• OK, Trump had deals with Russia, but it's not like there were meetings with Russian intelligence agents.

• OK, There were meetings with Russian intelligence agents, but Trump didn't know about them.

• OK, some people in the campaign colluded, but Trump specifically didn't collude. <-- You are here.

• OK, Trump colluded, but if he didn't Hillary would have won, so it's good that he did.

:lol:He moves the goal post so much that it is no longer in the stadium.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

For real. These dudes are just worshipping at the latter day church of Narccicsm (and there are mad adherents at the altar):

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

giphy.gif