Gugu Mbatha-RAW surely made a few woman green with envy in a conservative dress in the shade and a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
gugu-mbatha-raw-extra.jpg

Women like this demonstrate what chicks are losing when they buy into hoe culture, or adopt masculine attitudes and postures.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:idea: I bet she likes it rough.

Never put the pussy on a pedestal. Chicks like this who seem sweet always have a dark side.
How would you feel if you found out that she likes getting pissed on? Or fisted? Or, maybe she has a foot fetish where she likes sucking men's toes but only after they've been working all day?
What if you found out that she smokes....rocks?! 38, never married, no children or known exes...short fingernails...she speaks leabianese?
Never put the pussy on a pedestal, even when its a pretty chick like this who seems nice and classy and sweet. You will live to regret that shit. Just a friendly reminder.

Nah, she's probably great.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
:idea: I bet she likes it rough.

Never put the pussy on a pedestal. Chicks like this who seem sweet always have a dark side.
How would you feel if you found out that she likes getting pissed on? Or fisted? Or, maybe she has a foot fetish where she likes sucking men's toes but only after they've been working all day?
Shiiiiiiiid....
I'd indulge her in all of the above every day of the week and twice on sunday.
I love them pretty, conservative to the rest of the world,freak nasty broads who love gettin smutted out.