Guess who just bid $100K for McCarthy’s used chapstick

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
With the deadline for the debt ceiling looming...... this is what this fucking corn pone cunt has time to do?

The fundraiser, which Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) won with a $100,000 bid, is set to benefit Republicans’ campaign arm.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene only began bidding after Kevin McCarthy chose to sweeten the deal: He agreed to attend a dinner with the winner and whichever donors and supporters they planned to bring along.

House Republicans are bidding for steep spending cuts in exchange for raising the debt ceiling. First, though, they paused during their private weekly meeting on Tuesday to bid for something else: Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s used chapstick.

Really.

The fundraising auction of McCarthy’s used cherry lip balm ended when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) placed a winning $100,000 bid, as confirmed by her spokesperson. She only began bidding after the California Republican chose to sweeten the deal: He agreed to attend a dinner with the winner and whichever donors and supporters they planned to bring along. That cash is headed for the House GOP campaign arm.

“I’m honored to be able to donate $100,000 to the [National Republican Congressional Committee] to help Republicans increase our majority in 2024 and defeat the Democrats. My constituents will be honored to host a visit with Speaker Kevin McCarthy, who we all think is doing a great job,” Greene said in a statement.
The moment illustrates the strange reality that House Republicans find themselves in: With McCarthy and President Joe Biden still substantively far apart on a debt deal just days ahead of the Treasury Department’s projected deadline, they have little to do but defend the speaker and raise questions about the reliability of Treasury’s estimate. So far, they say they’re strongly united behind McCarthy.
Rep. Garret Graves (R-La.), who has been tapped by McCarthy to lead the debt negotiations, estimated early Tuesday evening that of the dozens of issues they are discussing with the White House team, “some of them we’ve made substantial progress [on] … and in other ones we’re still really far apart.”
“There’s some areas that I think we’re very close,” Graves added, while cautioning that they still have disagreements in a “majority of the other categories” beyond spending, where they also still have significant gaps.

Democrats greeted the McCarthy chapstick auction, which was first reported by POLITICO, with barely masked alarm.

“They [are] doing this insane chapstick shit while the country teeters on default. Wild,” tweeted progressive Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.).

“Spending $100,000 on chapstick while working overtime to gut the programs that working families rely on. GOP priorities in a nutshell,” echoed Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-N.Y.).

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Republicans are fucking stupid Lord have mercy

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Post reported for wanton faggotry
Reports from wanton faggots aren't addressed by the board
sidebar: when you associate a common daily object like ChapStick with "wanton faggotry", you basically prove that you're a faggot and that everything is faggotry in you zesty lil mind

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I hope he has herpes and that chapstick is laced with it and spreads to MTGs lips.

Bitch probably already has it anyways .

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The only reason I knew it wasn’t OP was because he don’t have $100k. The OP was looking for this on his LGBT auction items site
Everyone here knows that you use dripping guns for your ChapStick...... while you and the Cali super fruit circle jerk each other with haha's, it's what you two fags do