Grown man shit

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Grown men aren’t afraid to tell a bitch to put the biscuit down and hit the gym​
ERzAg1X.gif

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Man just go date a 12 year old an get it over with. Go to WGOL or something.. Just stop coming in threads with these half naked fully developed woman with your queer eye bullshit.

Or maybe, you too can stop blowing these out of shape bitches heads up having them walking around like they’re doing something.
Praising hoes for being greedy and lazy is ridiculous.
I blame you for Lizzy going into the house that Kobe built dressed the way she was.​

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Or maybe, you too can stop blowing these out of shape bitches heads up having them walking around like they’re doing something.
I blame you for Lizzy going into the house that Kobe built dressed the way she was.​
All i see is a phat ole ass that i would maul.. I will leave all the weirdo shit about being in shape and kobe bryant worship to you. Im just asking you to keep that oddball shit to a minimum.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

i'm confused af right now cause the female i'm seeing ain't fat... fat ass but definitely not fat and you know i'm the first to call a hoe fat.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don’t try and find the picture that’s photoshopped the best to make her look decent.
This:

Some of the pics do look weird and photoshopped, I was trying to find the best pic to show her full figure.

And yes, she has a “Phat” ass. But her waist is slim along with her upper half. She just has hips and ass. Not fat to me but if she is to you then hey :dunno:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
:hmm:
you niggaz need help if you think this shit is sexy:

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
There is alot of photoshopping going on. But I don't think she could be much bigger.

Curtain

Stairs

Brinks and cast iron rail and post

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
word

That nigga a supreme weirdo from Detroit.

he was stationed in Korea

he like them boy body bitches

This lil nigga on my dick and shit.
You’s a fucking fan, lmao!
The stalking shit is kind weird though. Calm down with that shit.
I guess I gotta start treating my lil’ god dammits better.
Cheers lil’ nigga.

And for the record, every bitch I post is the type of bitches I holla at/fuck.
Non of them hoes look like boys lil’ nigga.
Start taking care of your body/hit the weights and do some cardio and you too would be tired of seeing lazy cellulite bitches getting praised by losers/thirsty/desperate niggas who have to fuck whatever the leftovers are.​