Greg Gutfeld Tells Whopper About White Supremacy And 'Lies' Told To Black People

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld said Monday that the threat of white supremacy is an “outright lie” and accused liberals of riling up Black people with falsehoods to keep them angry.
“I just think it’s time that white people stop lying to Black people, right? Why do we lie to them? Why do we tell them: ‘Hey, when you get out into the real world, this is what you’re going to face,’” Gutfeld said. “That’s a lie. It’s an outright lie. White supremacy is not a threat to them.”

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Says the same people who are quick to tell you that they are the party that freed the slaves, but then try to tell you that you are wrong when you ask them to explain what happened between 1948 and 1980 or the lost cause. They are deathly afraid of PoC and think we are going to start a race riot one day, thus the push to try to suppress the truth.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Says the same people who are quick to tell you that they are the party that freed the slaves, but then try to tell you that you are wrong when you ask them to explain what happened between 1948 and 1980 or the lost cause. They are deathly afraid of PoC and think we are going to start a race riot one day, thus the push to try to suppress the truth.
That fear of PoCs also explains their love of, and obsession with, the Second Amendment.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe he's right about one thing, Black people shouldn't fear "White Supremacy" we should fear what it really is ... White Inferiority.
White Inferiority is really why they make laws that suppress and oppress PoC.

TRUE White Superiority wouldn't give a damn about PoC because they would always excel at any situation no matter the barriers. But they don't, which is why they have to start off by tilting/tipping the scales in their favor to stay ahead of PoC.
They aren't superior to anyone, not without bending and breaking their own rules, and consciously or subconsciously they know it. It scares the shit out of them, so much so they will destroy the country/democracy/economy/ecology to stay in power ... by any means necessary.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe he's right about one thing, Black people shouldn't fear "White Supremacy" we should fear what it really is ... White Inferiority.

TRUE White Superiority wouldn't give a damn about PoC because they would always excel at any situation no matter the barriers. But they don't, which is why they have to start off by tilting/tipping the scales in their favor to stay ahead of PoC.
They aren't superior to anyone, not without bending and breaking their own rules, and consciously or subconsciously they know it. It scares the shit out of them, so much so they will destroy the country/democracy/economy/ecology to stay in power ... by any means necessary.
Excellent post.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Even from outer space, he can seen it...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The news says other wise

A white man trying to tell me something is a lie,is the biggest life told just like they say we're free which is a fucking lie I can only do what I am allowed to do.

I thought he was going to tell the real lies like... cacs are American... HA.. they are native American

but they could NEVER be American, thats reservered for the Original copper colored Organic Americans

Aka Real Kniggas...

Notice we the only Race of People who they claim Lost our History..

well logic will tell you, all you have to do is look up all the civilazations they claimed

Were LOST.. and it all keeps coming up Real Knigga Shit, From the Sumerians to the Olmecs

to the American Indian, Indian was synonymous with NEGRO see the Seminole War also known as

THE NEGRO WAR.. history forgot to hide a lot of shit you have to dig for it but its THERE...

also I thought he was going to talk about how when they lynched us, they literally chopped the body

up and burned it, and what do you think they ate at the Pickanig or picnic...

I thought he was going to talk about real truth,

Hey they dont own us reparations for slavery... there were more cac slaves, they flipped the script and

called them Indentured servents.. nothing but slaves bruh...

they OWE US BECAUSE they are literally sitting on stolen land, lots of them oil wells belong to kniggas bruh, they stole shit throught eminent domain...

they never defeated us in war, the defeat came when they used US against US..

hence the five "civilized" tribes.. aka the five sell out tribes.. against the Many Nations...

bruh they NEVER defeated Us in War... NEVER.. thats why their philosophy became..

Let us deal with them WISELY... hence the negro sell outs... The whole paper bag club

is part of their warfare against us as a Nation..

But I digress.

Cacs literally cant deal with the truth, they know if the truth came out, their children would hate them

more than they already do, for bringing such misery to this realm!!

The truth is cacs are NOT dying out because of mixed marriages.. they are improving their genetics but

they are not dying out...

cacs are dying out because they refuse to live where they belong, in the TUNDRA... Russia/Norway/Finland..

but they want to be Tropic so fuckin bad.. Da fuck they doing in Florida, Arizona, Texas, Central and south america...

but slowly gettin skin cancer... They want to be in Africa, India, South Asia...

their Genetics is NOT made for that...

They Fuckin KNOW IT but their desire to be a Tropical people runs fuckin DEEP BRUH!!!

I aint hatin...

Just Debatin!!!

Feel Me??

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
When you understand European history you’ll understand they've always fought against the “other”. For most of their history the other was always them. So theyve spent years; centuries sharpening their skills in all types of warfare against other Europeans. But as they started to colonize different countries it became easier to “other” foreigners naturally. So when it came to Black people, it was the perfect other they all could unite against when they werent fighting each other for having blonde, red, brown hair or blue eyes. No matter their hair or eye color they were all white, we were all distinctly Black, the opposite of them all.

We’ll always be an “other” to them. When they arent fighting each other theyre fighting “The Others”.

Russia vs Ukraine vs US. But its always keep Black under heel. White supremacy is like an innate propensity to yin and yang. This is why I say white supremacy eats itself alive because as much as it seeks to destroy people of color it will destroy itself too.

Just my thoughts.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Co-sign 100%

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Youse a gatdam master of logical implementation!!

fuck woke

Stay Awakend bruh!!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I honestly don’t think it’s even that serious. They’re not a serious people. Nothing they do can be assigned to them. Even their insult of us aren’t theirs. The slur, the black face. It’s not even theirs. When you realize they stole black face you’ll realize just how pitiful they are. They ain’t never have shit cause they never had shit.