Gran Turismo 5: Damage and Dynamic Weather

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://www.gameswank.com/content/view/140/1/

In an exclusive interview with 'JoyPad' (Jeu Video's official magazine), Kazinori Yamauchi of Polyphony, reveals some new information about Gran Turismo 5; all confirmed by the creator himself. These include online between 12-20 players, 4 driving views, all Ferrai and F1 cars; and more....

Kazunori discusses this list of features for the upcoming PS3 exclusive Gran Turismo 5 (the list should be put in the rumour collum for the moment, since this is from one persons translation of the magazine):

- All cars and tracks from GT4 will be included in GT5
- More cars and tracks should be downloadable
- 4 driving views
- Car damage
- All Ferrari+ F1 cars
- Porsche and Lamborghini brands to be confirmed
- Indianapolis may feature
- A game will be release before Gran Turismo 5, this is presumed to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
- New city tracks
- Online drivers 12-20
- Dynamic weather during races

:yes: :yes:

Icekold

Support BGOL
Registered
If the PS3 was 200 dollars cheaper it would be on. Till then I'll be playing Forza 2.

FYI, Microsoft just dropped the price on the wireless racing wheel from 149 to 129. But I found it for 91 on provantage.com. It comes with Project Gotham Racing 3 as well. Helluva deal if you ask me. You dudes can have your 600 dollar Xbox 360 aka PS3 till Sony takes a bite of the humble pie and realizes that ninja aint gonna pay 600 plus tax plus 60 for a game plus another 50 for a extra controller. Arrogant bastards :smh:

jackeebleu

Rising Star
Registered
naw, man you's just a ignant nigga, knowing good and damn well, xbox is simply a shit game box that aint reliable worth two fucks, charging you out the ass for you to play online, while the ps3 is a wholehearted entertainment system, if you aint spent time with one, STFU, aint buying one, STFU, cant afford, SHUT YOUR CHEAP ASS UP! You aint entitled to having shit! You getting mad at BMW for making the 7 series so fucking expensive when the Hyundai Azzera is so much more affordable. Broke Bitchmade Niggas. Acting like the 2600 was $30 when it came out, or do you cum guzzlers not remember playing $60+ for PacMan on the 2600. Some of y'all probly dont even know what the fuck a 2600 is. Bitches!

Icekold

Support BGOL
Registered
jackeebleu said:
naw, man you's just a ignant nigga, knowing good and damn well, xbox is simply a shit game box that aint reliable worth two fucks, charging you out the ass for you to play online, while the ps3 is a wholehearted entertainment system, if you aint spent time with one, STFU, aint buying one, STFU, cant afford, SHUT YOUR CHEAP ASS UP! You aint entitled to having shit! You getting mad at BMW for making the 7 series so fucking expensive when the Hyundai Azzera is so much more affordable. Broke Bitchmade Niggas. Acting like the 2600 was $30 when it came out, or do you cum guzzlers not remember playing $60+ for PacMan on the 2600. Some of y'all probly dont even know what the fuck a 2600 is. Bitches!

Damn homie, calm your OG Pac Man ass down. :lol: It's Not that serious.

YoungBlackMan

Potential Star
Registered
jackeebleu said:

You that mad over a game system?

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EATUGOOD1 said:
man i dont care, i've ALWAYS played the GT games. i'm not going to stop now..

this game besides mgs is one of the main reasons i have a ps3..my first gran turismo was 4 ..loved and now laying back waiting for it

i know this is off subject but that damn Warhawk is off the chain :yes: :yes:

Big Preme

Star
Registered
:lol: at the cats getting into arguments over game systems. Either you're gonna buy them or you're not. Calling each other faggots and child molesters because someone doesn't like the Wii or the 360 or the PS3 is silly. It's nt that serious.

Anyway all of that sounds interesting but I've never been into driving games so I'll pass. Hopefully it'll be good 'cause Sony can illl afford to have a shitty exclusive.

kool_keef

Star
Registered
Man, they would announce some shit 2 days before Forza 2 comes out. With sony's track record its nowhere near compelling enough for me to wait, or even consider dropping half a stack plus to play. I think I'll stick to my plans and cop forza come tuesday. And FYI we won't be seeing GT5 til spring 2008 at the earliest.