Grace Jones : "I don’t come from uneducated slaves. I’m from Jamaica, I speak French, my ancestors were never slaves."

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s a lot to unpack here.

Jamaicans did come from British enslavers but escaped into the jamaican mountains.

Other Caribbean island people kind of see it the same way. We had to pick the cotton in the US, they didn’t.

Because of this, AAs have been beaten down mentally, psychologically, and emotionally by slavery and the enduring racism that still follows.

It’s why immigrants come to the US and excel while some of us are still mightily struggling. We are taught that life won’t get much better for us. We don’t see others that have a life much better than us. We don’t believe that life will get much better because the Man doesn’t want it. We hold ourselves back.

more to come later maybe

Jamaica had 300K+ slaves. There were tobacco and cotton plantations initially but they eventually switched primarily to sugarcane. Not really sure how forced labor on a sugarcane plantation is "better" than forced labor on a cotton plantation...

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Jamaicans did come from British enslavers but escaped into the jamaican mountains.

Other Caribbean island people kind of see it the same way. We had to pick the cotton in the US, they didn’t.

Because of this, AAs have been beaten down mentally, psychologically, and emotionally by slavery and the enduring racism that still follows.

It’s why immigrants come to the US and excel while some of us are still mightily struggling. We are taught that life won’t get much better for us. We don’t see others that have a life much better than us. We don’t believe that life will get much better because the Man doesn’t want it. We hold ourselves back.

more to come later maybe
A small percentage of slaves escaped into the mountains...Jamaica suffered an extremely brutal slavery....Grace Jones disrespects her ancestors with her comments (if they are true)

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Sounds like they had a Coon Conversation.
“I’m not Black, I’m Wilt” face ass coon.
Give him as much hate as OJ.

Now that I think about it... where was Wilt during The Cleveland Summit?
:idea:
Probably trying to keep fucking them white hoes.
Wilt: “Republicans have pussies too!”​

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chic's #1 hit song was bout getting fucked in the ass in a parking garage...

giphy.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really hope she didn’t say this. However it sounds like response to some slick shit said.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

more to come later maybe
No, that happens because they are propped up. The foundation of this colony/corporation is built off of us and every immigrant starts above us as soon as they touch land so they always have more opportunities and benefits regardless of skin complexion.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If MJ had said what Wilt said he would’ve had the first post in this thread.
I think you re talking about Jordan not Jackson.

I can t find the story but I know it is out there

Jordan got his n wake up call when he was endorsing racist Jessie Helms and when he finally met him he called Jordan "Fred". :lol:

The dude introducing Jordan to Jesse Helms said later that Jesse calls all black people Fred. :lol:

Jordan deserves all the smoke

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Because most of us don't know the particulars of our african heritage beyond the most general knowledge of you came from this continent (hence the generalized term AFRICAN-american rather than say Nigerian-american or Ghanian-american and you can break it down even further from there) therefore we're stuck with a skin color designation of black..and we've been building a culture and heritage from that.
Or most of us are comfortable with whatever term they give us to distinguish us except black. Who made u adopt African American as what you are? America isn't even American..they stole and renamed this bullshit. You are of African descent. Fuck america

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
dumb ass nigg!hz who dont come from anywhere.... dont have fsmily that doesnt originate outside of the us has no ides what this shit is like....

black people think having brown skin makes you black.... & it doesnt.

im not black..... never have been.

What are you?

Whats the point of posting this?

Because this is a discussion board where people post topics for discussion.

I correct people all the time. I'm not African American at all. I'm African. My ancestors were never enslaved. I don't necessarily identity with African Americans here in the U.S but at the same time, i don't think i'm better than African American. We're just not the same. African American's came from us.

:cool:

Yes, of course i'm black. I'm just not African American. Let's be clear, African Americans are a mixture of white and black.

Same is true for many people from the Caribbean, Afro-Latinos, Cape Verdeans, as well as on the continent itself, right? Angolan elites, Coloureds in South Africa, and even some East Africans of Semitic descent.

So if we re in the car together and the cop pulls us over whose ass is he going to beat first?

Does that define who a people are? How the

African Americans are not a mixture of white and black.

As long as you are not part of the "Im not black, Im whatever else" crowd.

No we not all the exact same and we dont all have to identify with each other, but way too much is made of those divisions. Its ok that Im born in Haiti, another born in the US, another in Jamaica... We roll together on things we have in common and its ok that we dont have everything in common.

He’s right. We average about 20% non-African ancestry.

more to come later maybe

Why don’t they excel in the islands? Why isn’t there a Caribbean version of Singapore or Dubai?

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
no surprise there considering who she layed up and had a child with
and of course wilt and his 10, 000 women-most were non black

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Hmm... We didnt come to this land in the bottom of a ship!!!

We are POW'S on this land!! Turtle Island is the home to the Copper color people!!!

People gotta snap outta this damn trance/dream!!!

Just go ask your grandparents or if your lucky your great grandparents!! Come on yall!!
As someone who doesn't have American grandparents, please explain.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Jamaica had 300K+ slaves. There were tobacco and cotton plantations initially but they eventually switched primarily to sugarcane. Not really sure how forced labor on a sugarcane plantation is "better" than forced labor on a cotton plantation...
Cause the dude holding the whip sounded like James Bond and drank tea, the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or most of us are comfortable with whatever term they give us to distinguish us except black. Who made u adopt African American as what you are? America isn't even American..they stole and renamed this bullshit. You are of African descent. Fuck america
as opposed to....what??

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Sorry about that!! Ask your parents, your going to have to research then!!

Sorry about that!! Ask your parents, your going to have to research then!!
What makes you think my parents would know? They're not native born Americans either. Look, that's that shit I don't like. You want Africans to get past their snobbery and understand the African American struggle as if White America is going to going to chime in.

If you're genuinely not interested in offering black awareness in the pan African diaspora, don't poke your tidbits of knowledge period. Might as well be a sell out.

You probably don't have a clue past Turtle Island. Miss me with the research.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off bruhs from the islands...and South and Central America

Are not fuckin immigrants

Cacs from Europe are..

They are the aliens and can never be American

Only a citizen if u.s.a

That's why they always chanting that corporation out.

U.s.a United States OF America..

Its NOT America...

Its a foreign corporation that's registered in delaware.

What does this mean you ask?

I'll tell you what it means..

It means England runs this country by running the Govt

They do this by making Washington. D.C part of a foreign country that has no ties to America

How Fucking retarded is that

OUR fuckin Capital

Is IN another Fucking country..

It's been like that forever..

I started mentioning that shit a few months back.

NOW all of a sudden

There is a major

Push to cover this up

And low key on paper make D.C a State..

Ask yourself

How the fuck does the gotdam I.r.s has

Their hand in the populations pocket..

And all we ask is to show us on paper where our money

Is going they literally laugh in our faces.

Truth is the capital

Buckingham Palace

And the Vatican all need to be stormed

By a unified people of

All races complexion and creed

Who just want to live in peace..

One of the reasons we are stuck in this

Quagmire is because

Lawyers priest and preachers

Keep selling us out for promissory notes

And shiney monkey shit..

Not all there are some legal heros

And priest and preachers with hearts and want the best for

Humanity..

Not just take faggy oaths and fuck

Disenfranchised boys and girls..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. They come over here and excel because they don t have to suffer through the racist school system in grades 5 through 8.

That is where most AA get there academic life killed by this racist society.

Facts bruh!

But the fuckery starts in 3rd grade..

Countering the conspiracy to destroy young "black" boys

Is a must have for any bruh or sis raring lil gods in demon infested lands.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
First off bruhs from the islands...and South and Central America

Are not fuckin immigrants

Cacs from Europe are..

They are the aliens and can never be American

Only a citizen if u.s.a

That's why they always chanting that corporation out.

U.s.a United States OF America..

Its NOT America...

Its a foreign corporation that's registered in delaware.

What does this mean you ask?

I'll tell you what it means..

It means England runs this country by running the Govt

They do this by making Washington. D.C part of a foreign country that has no ties to America

How Fucking retarded is that

OUR fuckin Capital

Is IN another Fucking country..

It's been like that forever..

I started mentioning that shit a few months back.

NOW all of a sudden

There is a major

Push to cover this up

And low key on paper make D.C a State..

Ask yourself

How the fuck does the gotdam I.r.s has

Their hand in the populations pocket..

And all we ask is to show us on paper where our money

Is going they literally laugh in our faces.

Truth is the capital

Buckingham Palace

And the Vatican all need to be stormed

By a unified people of

All races complexion and creed

Who just want to live in peace..

One of the reasons we are stuck in this

Quagmire is because

Lawyers priest and preachers

Keep selling us out for promissory notes

And shiney monkey shit..

Not all there are some legal heros

And priest and preachers with hearts and want the best for

Humanity..

Not just take faggy oaths and fuck

Disenfranchised boys and girls..

Nah, don’t be trying to get everyone with Black skin in on the reparations owed to Black Americans.​

kl33mann

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Facts bruh!

But the fuckery starts in 3rd grade..

Countering the conspiracy to destroy young "black" boys

Is a must have for any bruh or sis raring lil gods in demon infested lands.
True Dat! Got to turn our frogs into princes! I got 3 daughters so we got work to do cause us gotta hit the ground running at school this year!