Golden Krust done lost their gatdamn minds with their prices

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
155338757_10165112458655694_2983943716799594275_n.jpg

I know the price of oxtail in general has gone up but Geezus this is ridiculous :smh:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Motherfuckkkkkk

How much a beef patty is?
Well in ny u got mad different jamaican bakeries, a plethora, infinite, plenty

Golden Krest
Tropical Jerk

And many mooore

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
155338757_10165112458655694_2983943716799594275_n.jpg

I know the price of oxtail in general has gone up but Geezus this is ridiculous :smh:
Where was this, Manhattan?

Was a shock to me to see prices at $11-12 a while back. I grew up when a goat or ox was $6-7 at Sally's on Ave D.

But what pisses me off is many spots will have no difference in meat between small and large. All they doing is giving ediots who don't know, more rice lol and a heap of gravy.

More time, all you need is a lunch special.

We discussed on here grocery store oxtail prices but here I usually see $6 a pound here in Houston.

I remember paying $11-14 a tail at Green Acres on Utica for years when I lived there. God knows what prices are now there.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Golden Krust is the McDonalds of Jamaican food..never been impressed with their food, even they're fucking everywhere.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Daaaaaamnnnnnnnn

I came in thinking I'd see 15$ !?!?!

I remember when it was 9, then 11, then 13.
23/28$ is some gentrification prices.

Got some chick in BK selling bake and shark for 14$
I think Nas invested in her restaurant. Gtfoh.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Daaaaaamnnnnnnnn

I came in thinking I'd see 15$ !?!?!

I remember when it was 9, then 11, then 13.
23/28$ is some gentrification prices.

Got some chick in BK selling bake and shark for 14$
I think Nas invested in her restaurant. Gtfoh.
It’s Brooklyn. You wouldn’t see those prices in queens. Matter of fact, I don’t think I have ever had a good a good bake and shark in Brooklyn. I use Brooklyn for other food.

When you see the Tesla with the PA plates in queens I’m only going to one place.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's be honest No West Indian actually eats at golden krust or by golden krust patties hell here in Brooklyn tasty delicious got this shit on lock when it comes to patties. Caribbean vibes on Nostrand destroyed C n J. Everywhere there's a golden krust that's next to another West Indian restaurant The golden krust is not doing more business plain and simple fisherman's cove is doing better than golden krust

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
For them prices you could buy your own and cook em....they taste better the second day if the gravy is right and brown.
Costco and Sam’s club Oxtail prices out here are $6.49 a pound.

white people discovered oxtail

i cant even find it in vegas

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
white people been eating oxtail but you mean White Americans? Yeah they fuck everything up.

Avocados used to be mad cheap and bigger. Now these small ass haas avocados are $2.00 each.

white people discovered oxtail

i cant even find it in vegas

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Where was this, Manhattan?

Was a shock to me to see prices at $11-12 a while back. I grew up when a goat or ox was $6-7 at Sally's on Ave D.

But what pisses me off is many spots will have no difference in meat between small and large. All they doing is giving ediots who don't know, more rice lol and a heap of gravy.

More time, all you need is a lunch special.

We discussed on here grocery store oxtail prices but here I usually see $6 a pound here in Houston.

I remember paying $11-14 a tail at Green Acres on Utica for years when I lived there. God knows what prices are now there.
Not sure where it was but I wouldn't be surprised if it was in Manhattan or downtown BK

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s the price of oxtail. I was surprised at the prices I was seeing. Ate that shit my whole life and I know that shot was cheap meat back then. A few years back my mom was telling me how the prices have gone up.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I got a plate of Oxtails from a Jamaican spot near Baumholder here in Germany and that shit was €25,00 ($30.22)
“Gooder” than a muddaphuggah though!​