BGOL Investor
52474226502_d0a1a72998_o.png

x57dCMK.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LSN

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question, any of y'all bought the ps4 pro? Bought me a 4k tv awhile back and wondering is upgrading my system worth it

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
ya no rush here...I got waaay more than enough games to tide me over till I can get the shit for @ least 50%
Name a few. I've been looking for games to hold me over until GOW drops, I downloaded BLOOD BORNE off PS+ But that shit hard as fuck

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I'v got at least 6 games I ain't done shit pass loading them up, but I already preordered this!!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I know I'v got at least 6 games I ain't done shit pass loading them up...

lol...same...all my shits are exclusive...I just copped gravity rush 2 “free” today as a matter of fact (amazon reward points)

Soufboy

Rising Star
Registered
Happy they changed the combat up. It's more like the strategic combat games nowadays like dark souls instead of the old button mash combat games.

The camera change also puts you right in the action which were some of favorites parts on GOW3 remember the Hercules death or Poseidon death in that game?

Story wise you also see Kratos growing, maturing from that rage filled young guy he used to be and learning from his mistakes and what that rage will get you.

Soufboy

Rising Star
Registered
I'm intetested in what happened between GOW 3 and now. Hopefully there's some gap filling done.

There definitely will be some story gap filling. Basically Kratos is an illegal immigrant in the Norse realm, he doesn't belong there. He fled the Greek God realm, hinting to his son that there are consequences to killing a God, what those consequences are I'm sure we'll find out.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I was debating getting far cry 5 but fuck that lol...copping this shit IMMEDIATELY.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
wow...still over a full week before this shit even drops...I’m all amped now tho