Gladys Knight is performing the national anthem for the Super Bowl

Do You Agree That Gladys Should Sing The National Anthem At The Superbowl?

• Yes, she has her opportunity to perform in the ATL

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, She really has no clue what the issue is all about

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I really could give a shit. I ain't watching the NFL anymore

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • The Natl Anthem is a racist song

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they going to the people who accepted help from demons... they say she had a gambling habit and acquired a large debt as a result became a mormon and from what I hear her debt was wiped out...

so Im sure she owes someone a favor or two...

nevertheless its like damn I wonder who they gonna get.. and then you like damn..

that was quick...

but it aint my life.. so it aint my problem... I would like a list of all the artist that turned it down

got put some respek on jay z's name... and they wouldve loved to throw jay z back in our face..

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
^^^
DEEP insider story (if true).
Gladys is at that age when 'My Legacy" becomes top of mind. (74 y.o.)
After Aretha died, I'm sure she wants her memory to be positive too.
Despite Whitney's issues, the world holds her national anthem performance as a high point.
Plus going back home to perform gives her pride above the NFL b.s.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She’s not getting a check.
hell yes she is...
Not from the NFL - that's what the sponsors are for
Good point. Regardless, I don't get the selective outrage when most of us are contributing to the league and their sponsors bottomline.
aint nothing selective - those of us that don't fuck with the NFL are disappointed in sellouts
The rest of y'all that never gaf about whats going on... still dgaf and will continue to sell your money and attention cheaply

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
NFL don't give a fuck about black people or their culture, but they find a black person to sing the Anthem. How does Gladys not see that? And I'm so mad at myself whenI was so upset when Gruden stole Dungy's ring in Tampa, and was so happy for him when he won in Indy. We just got to wait until their generation dies.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ohhhhsay can youuu seesss by da gods Eaarlly liiiites....Massaaa prouuuudly prevails masssaaaaaa gleeming......

aw_XU_uncletomscabin_740-2.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not watching it,So Gladys can sing her heart out...

I'm over the NFL kneeling thing because niggas "I's gotta get mines and you's gotta get yours..." and the rest of the bullshit that comes with it....

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it hard to stop supporting the sponsors but I dont have to watch , not do I watch or promote anything NFL....that's what I'm over

I dont even think about it unless I see a headline...AND I LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS..PATRIOTS NATION

I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Awesome. The REALLY Black people know what’s up, and they’re not folllowing the lead of that half caste who works for Nike lol

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Shit yo bitch ass up.
You shut up you bubble faced coon. You bitch ass pussy ass fake blunt. All you do on here is take the coon position and defend racists and coons because you’re a pussy ass worthless sambo who is too pussy to take a stand so you project your weak soft ass coward stances as if everybody else is like you. You’re the worst kind of slut . You a pussy and a lawn jockey handkerchief headed minstrel who id beat the fuck out of. You’re an enemy and you can die for all I care. You’re a fucking cancer

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You shut up you bubble faced coon. You bitch ass pussy ass fake blunt. All you do on here is take the coon position and defend racists and coons because you’re a pussy ass worthless sambo who is too pussy to take a stand so you project your weak soft ass coward stances as if everybody else is like you. You’re the worst kind of slut . You a pussy and a lawn jockey handkerchief headed minstrel who id beat the fuck out of. You’re an enemy and you can die for all I care. You’re a fucking cancer
You don’t get to decide who’s a coon lol. Your word means NADA.