Girl Spazzes Because Man Stands Next to Her With "All Lives Matter" Sign, Grabs Sign and Man Says, Call the Police...LoL!

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Man, I hate those millennial douchbags that grow beards and goatees. Having a beard and a goatee use to single a sign of masculinity and willingness to go against the grain. Now these hypefags are growing facial hair to act like they down with masculinity and toughness, but these fuckers are pussies. Fuck out of here and go back being a buttface. Fuckballs.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what I do when I see people standing on shyt talking crazy shyt... 'I don't have time for this shyt!'

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man, I hate those millennial douchbags that grow beards and goatees. Having a beard and a goatee use to single a sign of masculinity and willingness to go against the grain. Now these hypefags are growing facial hair to act like they down with masculinity and toughness, but these fuckers are pussies. Fuck out of here and go back being a buttface. Fuckballs.

Lmao only thing he was, was a fag lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: he got punked on camera ol faggot ass mf