Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight 'John Does' secret...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BB17WXqE.img

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight 'John Does' secret and will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed, according to a January 12 letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska of the Southern District of New York.

The documents containing the names are connected to a 2015 defamation case brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claimed Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse. The case was settled in 2017.

Maxwell, 60, faces up to 65 years in prison after she was found guilty last month in a New York federal court on five federal charges, including sex trafficking of a minor. The charges were related to her role in Epstein's sexual abuse of minor girls between 1994 and 2004.

"After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93 and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections," Maxwell attorney Laura Menninger wrote. "Each of the listed Does has counsel who have ably asserted their own respective privacy rights. Ms. Maxwell therefore leaves it to this Court to conduct the appropriate review."

Giuffre's attorney had filed a brief on Wednesday, arguing for the names to be revealed.

"[G]eneralized aversion to embarrassment and negativity that may come from being associated with Epstein and Maxwell is not enough to warrant continued sealing of information. This is especially true with respect to this case of great public interest, involving serious allegations of the sex trafficking of minors," Guiffre attorney Sigrid McCawley wrote.

"Now that Maxwell's criminal trial has come and gone, there is little reason to retain protection over the vast swaths of information about Epstein and Maxwell's sex-trafficking operation that were originally filed under seal in this case."

McCawley said the court has already rejected similar arguments for anonymity and the same standard should apply to the eight 'John Does' who still remain anonymous in court documents.

"Upon review of the objections of those Does, it is apparent that their objections essentially mirror objections to unsealing that this Court has already rejected: that unsealing certain documents might be embarrassing, would expose non-parties to media attention, and could result in some unfortunate association between the non-parties and Jeffrey Epstein or Ghislaine Maxwell," McCawley wrote.

McCawley added at least two of the unidentified people -- John Does 53 and 54 respectively -- do not oppose and do not generally object to their names being unsealed.

Maxwell also was found guilty of transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity and three related counts of conspiracy. Her attorneys plan to appeal.

Maxwell denied knowing Epstein had a scheme to recruit underage girls for sex, according to her 2016 deposition related to Giuffre's defamation case.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
If you see Trump saying some crazy off the wall shit in the next coming weeks( like he’s latest rally) you know that Fucker is guilty. Whenever shits on him or bout to be he spirals out of control in a frantic spasm
Yep a pre-emptive strike he is good at that shit...

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
People need to understand the trump crime syndicate, aided and abetted by the russian-republican joint propaganda task force is like a 1,000,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
We're only now assembling the border; this shit will take time.

Unfortunately, time is what we don't have much of.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People need to understand the trump crime syndicate, aided and abetted by the russian-republican joint propaganda task force is like a 1000,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
We're only now assembling the border; this shit will take time.

Unfortunately, time is what we don't have much of.
Imagine the Russian Proxies in 2024

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is the exact reason why Russia has some over Trumps head

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m surprised her neck ain’t broke yet.
her naming names was insurance....she probably thought as long as she tried to keep the names suppressed, those on it would pull strings to get her off... and if they tried to murk her ass then that list could get out....but since she got convicted anyway and could spend the rest of her life in a cage...those names are out there and theres no point in killing her now...so fuck it. She's going down may as well let the others sink too... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what cracks me up is people keep talking about clinton... the clinton era is OVER!...Hillary burned up whatever political clout they had in two failed presidential runs. :rolleyes2:

so what if bill's name is on the list...he's a private citizen and has been for decades at this point. All it would show was that he was a pervert and whos surprised by that???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The person who has current legit clout in a major political party today who should be worried is trump.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
what cracks me up is people keep talking about clinton... the clinton era is OVER!...Hillary burned up whatever political clout they had in two failed presidential runs. :rolleyes2:

so what if bill's name is on the list...he's a private citizen and has been for decades at this point. All it would show was that he was a pervert and whos surprised by that???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The person who has current legit clout in a major political party today who should be worried is trump.
Exactly Hillary is out of the picture right now I am pretty sure that list has plenty Republicans on it and Republicans who are still current today.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Bills name is on there too, fuck him, that cracka can go down too, Chris Tucker or however else. Fuck em

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I remember, Chris Tucker went on a humanitarian HIV fighting trip to some African country on epsteins plane, but other than that I don't think he hung out with Epstein or went to his island. Now who knows what might come out, but so far I think it's only that.

If Bills name is on there too, fuck him, that cracka can go down too, Chris Tucker or however else. Fuck em

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I haven't been following the case but I'm disappointed that the names weren't released soon after her arrest. We are talking about pedophiles right? Threaten to put her in General Population of a real prison and she will talk before she gets on the bus.