Get The Fuck Out My Doorway Cac !!!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
this is some bullshit.

always defend yourself regardless of the time, place or potential outcome.

Bullshit?

I don't think that was defending himself.

Just from the short clip, I'd call that

assault.

Looking at the clip, the CAC wasn't

physically attacking him so how can u call

that self defense?

All I said was you gotta do shit like that

in a certain manner.

I don't know where you live but where I'm

from... a clap back to that would be quick

and fierce because I know where u live.

:shades:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bullshit?

assault.

that self defense?

in a certain manner.

A rabbit could know where a bear sleeps.. At the end of the day the rabbit knows where he is on the food chain and knows he doesn't wants no parts of that bear... In the vid that bear was the black man and that rabbit was the cac.. That rabbit lives only because the bear allowed it to

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was on blast this morning after reading articles about coon bedwenches Candace Owens and Harris Faulkner talkin' about how they just luv their cac husbands. This post lowered my temperature back into the chill zone -- thanks OP!!!! :yes:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Doesn't matter what was going on. Cac had no right to invade the brother's premises. As to your "how are some of yall niggas living?, that too is none of your business so why don't you just shut the fuck up and stop making judgments. :mad:

man, whatever.

i got a chuckle out of the clip like everyone else.

but dudes gotta do better.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
how are some of yall niggas living?

what the fuck is going on in that apartment? :smh:
I didn't notice this until I saw your reply and looked at the video again but what the fuck was a gallon of milk doing under that little … do I dare say "coffee table" ?.... there wasn't even a half eaten bowl of cereal there ..
:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
A rabbit could know where a bear sleeps.. At the end of the day the rabbit knows where he is on the food chain and knows he doesn't wants no parts of that bear... In the vid that bear was the black man and that rabbit was the cac.. That rabbit lives only because the bear allowed it to
all up til the time that rabbit comes back with a gun ... an exercises the usual "white privilege" .... with a fabricated excuse as to how he had to defend himself .... :hmm:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Bullshit?

assault.

that self defense?

in a certain manner.

that white dude was in the brother's doorway stopping him from closing his door.

thats trespassing, and in every state in the union you have the right to remove people who are illegally in your home.

people will always know where you live, but i BET that white dude aint NEVER coming back.

be prepared for it, but NEVER fear white retaliation.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two things I hope this wasn’t:

1. Landlord serving an eviction notice
2. Furniture rental agent looking to recover property, after he was previously invited inside premises

I hope it was:

1. Nosey CAC neighbor complaining about noise and stepping into premises without invite
2. Nosey CAC neighbor complaining about weed smell and stepping into premises without invite

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The chick in the vid asked ain't he police.
Could of been landlord/whatever with police. Cause the white dude looked like he was looking back at someone in the hall too.

Who knows.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two things I hope this wasn’t:

1. Landlord serving an eviction notice
2. Furniture rental agent looking to recover property, after he was previously invited inside premises

I hope it was:

1. Nosey CAC neighbor complaining about noise and stepping into premises without invite
2. Nosey CAC neighbor complaining about weed smell and stepping into premises without invite
Furniture rental repo was my immediate thought. Even if he was invited in or they were just talking at the door and the cracks decided not to leave, he is still within his rights to remove him by any means necessary. It's a civil matter at the end of the day.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Brother seemed pretty sure of his rights...hope his assessment was correct... he did ask the dude to move from his premises and the dude didnt move

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I chuckled at this.

Some of yall actually worried about that man house. Let his house be dirty. Looks like they was sleep for the late shift or something anyway.

He did right in my book. Soon as that CAC crossed the doorway threshold he was in the kill zone. He lucky that's all he got.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Read the FB comments and found this:

"That guy is a apartment maintenance guy....he call the office to confirm and tell them that the owner won't let him in to fix the heating water tank.....bc the couples got into an argument with each other b4 he came.....so the fat guy stand there and call the office and tell them what happen, but i guess it was a wrong timing....the dude got mad already and took it on the fat guy.....that's what happen...."

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
tumblr_pv9tn8yMov1vi1t85o1_640.gifv
Anytime a nigga pulls his pants like that up he ready for war. :lol:
Whiteboy didn't know the blackman's universal sign of Battle.
The Ogun shove!!!!!!

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Fuckin crackas think it is how it used to be. I don't think so potna!

Made my fuckin day!

:giggle: