Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia April 22nd on PPV $84.99

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight, they're shitting on Spence for a credible opponent like Thurman but celebrated Crawford knocking out a Lyft driver!!??

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Company man ugas lol

FmNb0HmWYAkzj2X

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jaron Ennis reacts to Spence vs Thurman at 154 rumor "I doubt he comes back down to fight me or Bud"

they gonna attack Boots next lol CAC ...coooonnnn​

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bozy Ennis reacts to Jaron Ennis criticism "Spence & Crawford don't move like that"

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
All this bullshit going on in boxing. None of these muthafuckas want to lose that 0 on the record. The promoters are acting like bitches per usual. I miss when boxing was about the sport and the sweet science of boxing. Social media made these clowns into hoes straight up. These niggas need to start fighting each other or get off social media trying to save face. All this talking ain’t worth shit. I’m not giving any of these fools pound for pound accolades until they start fighting each other for real. Fight the best to be considered the best. Stop padding your records!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Boxing is dead. No one fights. Bunch of divas.youtubers taking over.

The reality is that the average UFC free fight night has better match ups then the best fights boxing has been able to make in the last five-ten years.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tim about to get a bunch of death threats. PBC fans are sensitive about their favorite fighters :smh: lol