UPDATE: SENTENCED 22.5 yrs! Trial of Derek Chauvin (Justice for George Floyd) Update: + 20 yrs federal!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One thing the prosecution needs to coach their witnesses on... when the defense asks them over and over again if they said something at some point,, they should just respond, I may have. Cause an honest lapse in memory can look worse if they say I didn't say that and then they're shown to have said it. Let the prosecution some back and neaten that shit up.
same shit i was thinking. no one is expected to remember everything they said in the heat of a moment, especially if it was so long ago and during an emotional state.
Very good point.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Cops said he feared the crowd so he stayed on his neck, even after medics showed up he refused to move off George's neck :hmm:

I can tell they are already setting up to giver him a weak sentence.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wonder if Floyd's family will give impact statements..they should not even mention the word"forgive" at any point if so

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Although we all know it was coldblooded murder 1, the pussy-ass jury will probably find for manslaughter at the most, provided they have that option. Anything less and this country will burn.

Anyway, the sentencing will be the key. If there's another travesty like the guyger sentence this country might explode.

Last edited:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I wonder does young fella feel bad for calling out the fake $20 that started all of this.

And I wonder if George knew it was fake. Considering it sounds like he was just chilling on the scene after spending it. I know the 1 time I had a fake $20 and spent it I got the fuck on

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the cashier guy said that when George's friend tried to pass it earlier, it seemed like HE (the friend) was trying to be shady, but when George bought the cigs, he didn't get that same feeling from him.

I wonder does young fella feel bad for calling out the fake $20 that started all of this.

And I wonder if George knew it was fake. Considering it sounds like he was just chilling on the scene after spending it. I know the 1 time I had a fake $20 and spent it I got the fuck on

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I think the cashier guy said that when George's friend tried to pass it earlier, it seemed like HE (the friend) was trying to be shady, but when George bought the cigs, he didn't get that same feeling from him.
Yea I'm a little behind. Keep having to stop actually do some work. But I just got to that part