GEORGE FLOYD MURDER TRIAL STARTS TOMORROW. MONDAY THE 29th (UPDATE, LIVE NOW COURT TV)

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The defense attorney has done nothing since this started but tries to spread smoke and mirrors talking about shit that didn't happen and strange hypotheticals....

Keeps trying to say the 7-10 people standing on the sidewalk caused fear. They called them names .....being called a bum and bogus is real threatening. The angry mob is why they did what they did blah blah blah

He is trying to convince the juror to believe what he says and not what they see.

lightbright

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The defense attorney has done nothing since this started but tries to spread smoke and mirrors talking about shit that didn't happen and strange hypotheticals....

Keeps trying to say the 7-10 people standing on the sidewalk caused fear. They called them names .....being called a bum and bogus is real threatening. The angry mob is why they did what they did blah blah blah

He is trying to convince the juror to believe what he says and not what they see.
At least a third of which were women filmimg and a 9 yr old child...…. five cops on the scene, three on top of a handcuffed man...… :hmm:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doctor was on point today
Toxicology cats is too.....You check defense lawyer trying to talk about slides without showing them an then trying to use an early revision even though he got the corrected one the same day...

And the slides were already entered and published so he could have asked for it to be put back up if he didn't have an electronic copy

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

People that work in retail or the restaurant industry have heard worse and managed to not kill people. I had a business owner yelling at me last week because our company sold him something that I revealed wouldn't fit his needs. He's yelling at me and I calmly told him, "I'm sorry your were misinformed, but I had no hand in selling anything to you, and if anything...I've been the most honest person you've talked to concerning this issue." He paused, took a breath and apologized. Some yelling doesn't make me incapable of doing my job, so they can miss me with the name calling bullshit.