GEORGE FLOYD MURDER TRIAL STARTS TOMORROW. MONDAY THE 29th (UPDATE, LIVE NOW COURT TV)

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think only NYC cops are losing qualified immunity though, right? The rest of the state still has it... I think it's more Deblasio and city council. Or did Cuomo give the thumbs up?

It is. Cuomo signed it sunday. Probably why these accusations is coming at him.

REDLINE

Name changed from Picasso
BGOL Investor
Damn..it seem nobody here is interested in this trial.
I’m not, trial should’ve been maybe an hour until he was found guilty. There’s no defense or justifiable reason to place your knee in a man’s neck who wasn’t resisting and keeping it there until he dies.

I don’t care or want to listen to the excuses or bullshit from the defense attorney because it’s only going to be upsetting.

A man last week killed 10 people in Colorado and was arrested alive. And a man accused of using a counterfeit twenty dollar bill was killed and wasn’t violent or resisting arrest?

I know that you know all of these things, just venting. But I’m not interested in the trial, just the verdict.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That blaming the crowd defense is bullshit.
Crowd didn't get vocal till George was dead
Right they acting like this was a large, crazed enraged mob....

shiiiiit from watching the footage initially last year...I assumed it was a bigger crowd....But it was only like 7-8 people and their reactions only demonstrated humanity, concern, and frustration at watching a man being MURDERED in front of them.

Just watched Genevieve Hansen on the stand...she was a GREAT witness

knightmelodic

The Big Cat
BGOL Investor
Welp, the fix is in. Tell me how his record of using force against arrestees is not relevant or admissible?

"So while police department records show 18 complaints filed against Chauvin over the course of his 19-year career with Minneapolis police, just one will be introduced at trial."

:smh:

REDLINE

Name changed from Picasso
BGOL Investor
Welp, the fix is in. Tell me how his record of using force against arrestees is not relevant or admissible?

"So while police department records show 18 complaints filed against Chauvin over the course of his 19-year career with Minneapolis police, just one will be introduced at trial."

:smh:
I saw that headline on CNN. But they can use George Floyd’s history?

How is this even real? :confused:

Imagine if a rapists has a history of raping people, but that rapists history can’t be used in court?

That’s why I’m not watching, it’s some of the dumbest shit ever.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dorsey is really giving good perspective on this.

Was Floyd being extra and a Dick. 100% absolutely he was. I get that you probably don't want to be dealing with that shit but if you a cop, shit is apart of their jobs. At that point you think these CAC would have used simple logic?

Me: Man this nigga trippin. Look, I don't have time and refuse to put energy behind trying to bring someone in on this weak as charge. Uncuff the nigga and send him on his way.

CAC: This is the perfect opportunity we been waiting for. Lets torture and kills the negro.

knightmelodic

The Big Cat
BGOL Investor
I saw that headline on CNN. But they can use George Floyd’s history?

How is this even real? :confused:

Imagine if a rapists has a history of raping people, but that rapists history can’t be used in court?

That’s why I’m not watching, it’s some of the dumbest shit ever.

The judge decides how much will be allowed. Amazingly, when the defendant is Black they go back to their days in the crib; but when the defendant is white, well, only up until yesterday.

I've seen articles talking about chauvin is the one on trial, not the justice system and I say that's total bullshit. The "justice" system should be on trial in EVERY trial that has a black participant.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
BGOL Investor
Day 4 - George Floyd’s Girlfriend Talks About Their Relationship

Day 4 - Police Officer Testifies Against Chauvin

Day 4 - Paramedic Gives Chilling Testimony Against Chauvin

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
if he get off there will be
And I bet that shithole Cup Foods will remain untouched. I swear black folks need to be more strategic with their anger.

What white folks do: Kill Martin, Kill Malcom, Kill the leaders, flood the area with drugs and lull blacks into generations of complacency.

What blacks do: Burn their own neighborhoods when only the most egregious things happen.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
BGOL Investor
And I bet that shithole Cup Foods will remain untouched. I swear black folks need to be more strategic with their anger.

What white folks do: Kill Martin, Kill Malcom, Kill the leaders, flood the area with drugs and lull blacks into generations of complacency.

What blacks do: Burn their own neighborhoods when only the most egregious things happen.
You are not burning down the neighborhood.

You can’t burn down what you don’t own.

The shit that gets burned is property owned by folks who don’t live in the community and suck the money out of the community and don’t put the money back into it.

You ain’t losing anything if it ain’t doing nothing for you.

There is no Revolution without Sacrifice.