GENESIS GV90... MSRP $76,875

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now if it were $48,000 maybe you’d get more takers.
This ride is smooth for that price range

1 of my boys got this fully equipped.. I swear you feel like a king in that bitch if you sit behind the front passenger seat.. was flying around in nyc during the summer sometimes in my boy shit, greatness.. blasting music, chilling with broads, etc..

I swear this the truck biz men should be driven in or entertainers.. it has a luxury feel to it and is comfortable as hell.. should be on the list of whips for transportation companies

my boy got the 7 seater

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
This ride is smooth for that price range

1 of my boys got this fully equipped.. I swear you feel like a king in that bitch if you sit behind the front passenger seat.. was flying around in nyc during the summer sometimes in my boy shit, greatness.. blasting music, chilling with broads, etc..

I swear this the truck biz men should be driven in or entertainers.. it has a luxury feel to it and is comfortable as hell.. should be on the list of whips for transportation companies

my boy got the 7 seater

Now this is a good deal (if it’s around $50k

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nice but the New MDX is fire . If you’re going to get an SUV I’d rather get that. I have an MDX for the wife i
And it’s a good truck for what it is. Pretty quick too. I love Korean women and food and the country though. Love it. Love korean pussy meat so much!!!!!! New MDX.
mdx-prototype-2-1200x900-1602204141.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Nice but the New MDX is fire . If you’re going to get an SUV I’d rather get that. I have an MDX for the wife i
And it’s a good truck for what it is. Pretty quick too. I love Korean women and food and the country though. Love it. Love korean pussy meat so much!!!!!! New MDX.
mdx-prototype-2-1200x900-1602204141.jpg
Do they hold their value? :dunno: