Gay black dude exposes black non profit that is really ran by white folks WTF

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor

Made $1million put $160k into the black community and pocketed the rest? How do I start a non profit? This is big business!

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I could only take so much of ol boy’s nasally talk. Anyway, there is an old movie with the characters looking just like the militant black dude. The black militia was running an organization that robbed banks. They were a pro liberation force that sold out to white people for a tv show with the premise being that they follow them on bank robberies and broadcast live. Crazy. Good movie. I can’t think of the name.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard Holyfields charity only gave 4% to the cause and that is legal

Couldn't make it a whole min on the vid tho

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just watched

Lol I remember seeing this guys videos before. Didn't think it would fly on her, even though he reminds me of some of the posters here.

Wow didn't know he got out of that Uhuru thing.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could only take so much of ol boy’s nasally talk. Anyway, there is an old movie with the characters looking just like the militant black dude. The black militia was running an organization that robbed banks. They were a pro liberation force that sold out to white people for a tv show with the premise being that they follow them on bank robberies and broadcast live. Crazy. Good movie. I can’t think of the name.

The movie is called “Network “
I am mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it any longer

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
BGOL says Shaun King is black.
I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother's past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. My mother and I have discussed her affair. She was a young woman in a bad relationship and I have no judgment. This has been my lived reality for nearly 30 of my 35 years on earth. I am not ashamed of it, or of who I am — never that — but I was advised by my pastor nearly 20 years ago that this was not a mess of my doing and it was not my responsibility to fix it. All of my siblings and I have different parents. I'm actually not even sure how many siblings I have. It is horrifying to me that my most personal information, for the most nefarious reasons, has been forced out into the open and that my private past and pain have been used as jokes and fodder to discredit me and the greater movement for justice in America. I resent that lies have been reported as truth and that the obviously racist intentions of these attacks have been consistently downplayed at my expense and that of my family.
https://www.vox.com/2015/8/19/9180389/the-shaun-king-controversy-explained

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

I have been talking about these schemes that are prevalent in the IT industry and politics. Byron Allen exposed a couple of them in his lawsuit.

I think Trump may undermined one with Obama by complaining about his illegal wiretapping. Your front person always has to look clean

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
The movie is called “Network “
I am mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it any longer
I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore! Good looking out. That movie was crazy as shit, but funny. I believe I got drawn to the movie because someone on here or on Twitter said it parallels today’s world.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So many folks have no idea how the world really works

Too much news watching and not enough news analysis

This is a capitalistic society that means you have two kinds of people

Capitalizer those that do the fucking
Aka international bankers

Capitalizee

Those that get fucked

Aka tax payers..

Foundations and non profits are hustles by capitalizers...

Yall know this riiiiiiiight????

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
200w.gif

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I only made it to 3 seconds of the video. Nah I couldn't tolerate how he was sounding.
Yeah he's fucking annoying. And to think , some dummies even follow HIM.

Says a lot about the state of things, when even got flamboyant gay faux militants lol.

But be actually did SEEM to expose the organization be was all gung ho about just last year. Now he's left their shit to scam people on is own. Social.media has people out here literally creating characters.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he's fucking annoying. And to think , some dummies even follow HIM.

Says a lot about the state of things, when even got flamboyant gay faux militants lol.

But be actually did SEEM to expose the organization be was all gung ho about just last year. Now he's left their shit to scam people on is own. Social.media has people out here literally creating characters.
I've come to realize that black women love hyping gay black men up. I see it all the time. They make black men feel comfortable being gay and not wanting them. I can guarantee you that the black gay guy on the video that most of his followers are black women. They like being around and following gay black men for some strange reason.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I've come to realize that black women love hyping gay black men up. I see it all the time. They make black men feel comfortable being gay and not wanting them. I can guarantee you that the black gay guy on the video that most of his followers are black women. They like being around and following gay black men for some strange reason.
Oh you hit it on the head. I've seen some.on his videos. Some.of em are actuallu fine too lol

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh you hit it on the head. I've seen some.on his videos. Some.of em are actuallu fine too lol
The fine ones be the main ones that like being around gay black men. They like seeing black men act soft and girly. It's just weird to me how black women have dropped on the scale of appeal to me by the way they carry themselves.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You gotta point!!

Theres a big ass push to feminize the copper color male!! They are pushing that agenda big time!! And the sad part is, its happening right in front of our faces!! They are going to use these sellout entertainers(all of them)!! Think Im bullshit, watch your local or national news!! Theres always a story of a gay male or tranny! I just saw a story about a tranny navy seal, he/she is exposing other tranny fake seals!! They are making everything thats ass backwards normal and being normal is looked at as ass backwards!!

Last edited: