Gas Stoves

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
One thing that is horrible about living in condos or apartments is you have to literally pray that some asshole you don't even know doesn't burn down the complex or fuck up and NOT smell the gas leak. Some mfs laid down and never woke up at all because Tyrone was cooking french fries at 3:00 am in the morning high as fuck and was so damn gone he fell asleep. :smh:

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Tell KillaMayne..how you mastered such a great feat...tell me with great detail...brah

Yea,that’s baller right there. I’ve had free cable, free phone service ( old landline) and free power but I’ve never got over on the gas company. Only exception was I lied and said I didn’t have service for a month when I did and even still them bastards only prorated. No free meals.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you're saying that no else in the homes around you uses it?

Nope. No Gas lines in my area. Second home I've owned like that. Gas isn't available everywhere. But guess what, a few years ago, across town, there was a gas exploding that took a few homes out and killed a few families.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Which is cool till they do a meter audit because your bill is significantly less than the average in your neighborhood. That back pay a bitch.

Dad was an electrical inspector said folks tried this shit all the time.
We average the same of an efficient home, we still generate pull,
Photocell lights, large appliance, microwave, large toaster oven,
Plus I have a grow room

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Yea,that’s baller right there. I’ve had free cable, free phone service ( old landline) and free power but I’ve never got over on the gas company. Only exception was I lied and said I didn’t have service for a month when I did and even still them bastards only prorated. No free meals.
Na, I ain’t fuckin with no gas meter

I seen them niggas change one, they just let the line hiss away, I backed up quick lol

niggas just goin bout it like nothin

gas and linemen are insane

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Nope. No Gas lines in my area. Second home I've owned like that. Gas isn't available everywhere. But guess what, a few years ago, across town, there was a gas exploding that took a few homes out and killed a few families.
Good that you're avoiding it..... but if you're gonna die.... you're gonna die when it's your time...... it's like not going outside to avoid dying by staying in the house.... and you slip in the shower and break your neck.... the grim reaper will go hah.... bitch.... and spit on your wet body....:rolleyes:

tenor.gif

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Good that you're avoiding it..... but if you're gonna die.... you're gonna die when it's your time...... it's like not going outside to avoid dying by staying in the house.... and you slip in the shower and break your neck.... the grim reaper will go hah.... bitch.... and spit on your wet body....:rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Or like driving across the railroad tracks trying to beat the train and your vehicle stalls? Or trying to move an electrical line instead of waiting for the electrical company?

You know....... Shit you can avoid.

The grim reaper can eat a dick, I'm checking out when I'm ready.