4lslqi2f_o.jpg

LeRWtnln_o.jpg

tumblr_pgo1lkU7z11rz6nr6o1_640.jpg

oP9CMaux_o.jpg

Last edited:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going with Gabby as I literally dont see any comparison.

The better poll would be Gabby vs Regina Hall vs Tiffany Haddish

Brittany Renner vs Crystal Westbrook

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Would you rather have a 2004 BMW 7 series or 2019. :dunno:

Gabby does nothing for me personally...her body is pretty non-existent.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Ok yeah, far as getting booty ate :smh: and her admitting to that publicly :eek2: Stay away from my ass ALL together but to each his own :dunno: As far as her supporting his son? Man she's his step mom gay or not that's what she's suppose to do so long as its not illegal or harmful. If he's gay he's gay. If she were my wife and she didn't support or lik my son bec he was gay she would have to go. Shit as a straight man you really don't want ur son to be gay but a nigga still love him regardless.

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gabrielle I would see for a longer period of time... if it was just a shot for one time and one time only... then Brittany....

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Ok yeah, far as getting booty ate :smh: and her admitting to that publicly :eek2: Stay away from my ass ALL together but to each his own :dunno: As far as her supporting his son? Man she's his step mom gay or not that's what she's suppose to do so long as its not illegal or harmful. If he's gay he's gay. If she were my wife and she didn't support or lik my son bec he was gay she would have to go. Shit as a straight man you really don't want ur son to be gay but a nigga still love him regardless.

Respect. I just don't think the pride parade is meant for child's play if I'm wrong mybad. I feel you don't need to be worried about sex at 11 years old. It's like she put a invitation out for a sick nigga to try him. That shit ain't right. As far as the poll tho I'm goin with Brittany.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Both annoying ass bitches

Pass

I said this before on another board.

Brittany is 101% damaged goods. She’s been mental broken down by men and has a touch of bipolar as evidenced by her occasional off kilter rants against men which she the deletes.

Gabby, she’s also damaged goods. Raped if I recall. Slutted herself out and was proud to “fuck fuck fuck ... fuck all the dicks” but will also be the kind of woman who will fight you to wear the pants in the household, argue with you over banal things, talk down at you because she has a high verbal quotient and probably push and slap you like a man, but the second you slap her back she’ll scream, “I’m a woman! How dare you! The run and call the police.”

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I’ve always preferred Chocolate. Brittany has the better body but Gabby got the complexion and face. Brittany without makeup is a thumbs down

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Brittany is intentionally trying to show sex appeal. Gabrielle is trying to show attractiveness.
Gabrielle comes off as someone who is intelligent. Brittany. well, not so much.

Since this poll is based on looks alone, it's Brittany.
If we're talking about total package (looks, intelligence, other intangibles), then it's Gabrielle.