XCactor aka BUMBAYDACAC scared to post his Hand. Why?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I put a bounty on that Mayne...told him I will pay him..and he ain't hit me with the cash app or no pic of a hand...if any knicca in this thread Offa me...10 or 100 bucks..for a pic of my hand...for verification..I'm ready..brah
They trying to divert the attention from XCactor. This thread about him period.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr “Truth”, what are you hiding from? You claim to be a Black DJ and producer from the Bay Area, right? What do you want to bet that I can definitely disprove this?

@killagram @spider705 @shaddyvillethug

Truth said where dat proof at tho... and what do you

mean he aint a producer...

Hey yo doc when you finish with the corona virus

vaccine.. let this mahfucka know you be what you say

u iz.... :lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why would anyone try to divert for someone you call a cac and coon when BGOL hates cacs and coons? @killagram isn’t dumb.

the “misdirection” comes from knowing you are full of shit and posing as something you are not, which you even said so yourself.

nobody but the marks are falling for your histrionic bullshit and like I said, if you want me to prove anything, you agree to the terms.

PERMANENT BAN aka NEVER POST ON BGOL AGAIN.

They trying to divert the attention from XCactor. This thread about him period.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Truth said where dat proof at tho... and what do you

mean he aint a producer...

Hey yo doc when you finish with the corona virus

vaccine.. let this mahfucka know you be what you say

u iz.... :lol:

All them BGOL production battles I won and videos I post don’t mean anything LOL that faggit ass nigga trying to grab Falcons with chop sticks like Mr. Miyagi.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
why would anyone try to divert for someone you call a cac and coon when BGOL hates cacs and coons? @killagram isn’t dumb.

the “misdirection” comes from knowing you are full of shit and posing as something you are not, which you even said so yourself.

nobody but the marks are falling for your histrionic bullshit and like I said, if you want me to prove anything, you agree to the terms.

PERMANENT BAN aka NEVER POST ON BGOL AGAIN.

2 days no hand

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
oh shit VA he smacked dat cap of yo head bruh....

shit on the ground bruh.....

you gonna just stand there lookin stewpid bruh...

cmon bruh...

you gonna stay on the ropes or come out punchin....

bruh..

@VAiz4hustlaz

Truth ain’t smacked shit with his little greasy yella hands! I ain’t worried about an elderly anorexic senile NYC nigga like you or an NJ Asian piss-drinking lil Flip like Truth either. Two mousepad mobsters and keyboard killers who are scared of a debate and scared of a camera. Fake as fuck!:D

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Truth ain’t smacked shit with his little greasy yella hands! I ain’t worried about an elderly anorexic senile NYC nigga like you or an NJ Asian piss-drinking lil Flip like Truth either. Two mousepad mobsters and keyboard killers who are scared of a debate and scared of a camera. Fake as fuck!:D

MellowImpureChevrotain-size_restricted.gif