XCactor aka BUMBAYDACAC scared to post his Hand. Why?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Nigga you gay , period. I’m not showing my face on here period you dick fishing homo. You doing way too much

Nah nigga! You're fake!! How can you call other people out ON A REGULAR BASIS, but when YOU get called out it's a problem?!? You can't back up a GODDAMN thang that you claim

Fuck outta here Lil Flip! :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga you gay , period. I’m not showing my face on here period you dick fishing homo. You doing way too much

bruh..

AND he got an Oakland snap back and PUT IT ON bruh,

he addressing you with it ON....

wha cha finna do tho??

he lowkey sayin he run Oaktizzy...

you cant let that slide bruh...

not that a new york knigga really know what finna mean tho...

lol

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This weirdo faggot thinks I’m going to post face shots for a bunch of niggas like him. Like this is some dating site. You post up all your evidence I’m Filipino and when I come back shutting you down you will leave BGOL for ever right?

Nigga is constantly wanting niggas to “debate him” or post their face lmbaoooo wild homo

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
ahh naaaaah bruh.. bruh you tryin to say he tryin to tyler the fag creator you.. like he did asap rocky bruh...

giphy.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
All the pro-immigration people need to take note how they want to use America for capital gain and not contribute anything to the federal debt/FICA taxes.

:smh:
Yeah you're BumBay the dipshit.... back on that immigrant shit...… low key like.... didn't catch it till Truth outed your ass in this thread and you said this recently in another thread…. you ass

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
This weirdo faggot thinks I’m going to post face shots for a bunch of niggas like him. Like this is some dating site. You post up all your evidence I’m Filipino and when I come back shutting you down you will leave BGOL for ever right?

Nigga is constantly wanting niggas to “debate him” or post their face lmbaoooo wild homo

Dr “Truth”, what are you hiding from? You claim to be a Black DJ and producer from the Bay Area, right? What do you want to bet that I can definitely disprove this?

@killagram @spider705 @shaddyvillethug

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y’all going to be waiting for life because I’m not posting no fucking video. You want to hear me go to the same thread that faggit nigga was calling everybody out in . This is my mothafucking thread and it’s about XCactor.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all going to be waiting for life because I’m not posting no fucking video. You want to hear me go to the same thread that faggit nigga was calling everybody out in . This is my mothafucking thread and it’s about XCactor.

I put a bounty on that Mayne...told him I will pay him..and he ain't hit me with the cash app or no pic of a hand...if any knicca in this thread Offa me...10 or 100 bucks..for a pic of my hand...for verification..I'm ready..brah

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
brotha -

Unless you paying reparations numbers, I don’t need stimulus money :lol:

I already put down the terms. Nobody accepted so what’s the point? I don’t have shit to prove.

Like I said, if somebody wants me to waste my time on something, they have to make it worth it. Basic economics.

I put a bounty on that Mayne...told him I will pay him..and he ain't hit me with the cash app or no pic of a hand...if any knicca in this thread Offa me...10 or 100 bucks..for a pic of my hand...for verification..I'm ready..brah