XCactor aka BUMBAYDACAC scared to post his Hand. Why?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm

I dont think they’re the same. He don’t seem as nutty as BombayDaCook. Now that fool was way out.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP just made a sweeping accusation so he needs to put his screen name on the line.

if I am not @BUMBAY DA DOGG, @Dr. Truth needs to be banned permanently. The character can come back because he is BGOL’s court jester but I’m just tired of seeing the epitome of a contradiction post under that moniker.

Hmmm

I dont think they’re the same. He don’t seem as nutty as BombayDaCook. Now that fool was way out.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about we settle this:
@Dr. Truth puts his screen name on the line and you prove him wrong by submitting to the hand verification thread. That’ll solve everything.

Deal?

OP just made a sweeping accusation so he needs to put his screen name on the line.

if I am not @BUMBAY DA DOGG, @Dr. Truth needs to be banned permanently. The character can come back because he is BGOL’s court jester but I’m just tired of seeing the epitome of a contradiction post under that moniker.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Add him to your ignore list and all his followers who are cacs . Roots, Forceseether, Hardawayz, Roblo, etc

Haha!!! Ignore me!! It won't stop me from talking about the political system is rigged.. Television, the media, entertainment, music, news and sports industries are used to misinform our copper color people.. How this country/corporation spend billions of dollars yearly to keep our people from ever uniting.. How our people worship these celebrities and people they see on television.. How our people have been educated with lies and more lies.. How the war on drugs is a scam and used to keep these private prisons filled to make mike Jordan, politicians and Hollywood money... How social engreening was and still being used to keep our people a permanent underclass.. How 98% of the copper color people were already on this land before these colonist arrived!!

Go ahead and ignore me..

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That works. Quick go order a pizza and ask for a Black Driver XCactor
BUMBAYDACAC always ignored the verification thread saying he didn’t need to prove he’s Black. I expect the same from his new Alias.
The vocal cac is mad quiet about that hand
*crickets*

:lol: :lol:
That fag is real vocal and quick about trashing Dems and defending Trump ask for verification he runs. Typical cac
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::giggle:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

No, Hardawayz is Hardawayz. Never had an alias.

and btw, why is Dr. Gook always dedicating threads to other members, and begging his bgol "friends" to ignore?

Fuckin weirdo.

Shut the fuck up you Tiki Masala eating Dirty Indian cac

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Shut the fuck up you Tiki Masala eating Dirty Indian cac

Once again, get off my dick, faggit. You don't know me.

Grown man leading the BGOL "mean girls", telling other grown men who they should and shouldn't talk to.

You're fucking pathetic.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Once again, get off my dick, faggit. You don't know me.

Grown man leading the BGOL "mean girls", telling other grown men who they should and shouldn't talk to.

You're fucking pathetic.

You excited to get free money you broke loser faggit