cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Raleigh fam
It’s 2AM
I just got back from Sheetz on Thornton road
They had signs up saying they had no gas...but niggas were pumping gas :hmm:
I filled my shit up
Damn you were in my neck of the woods. Yeah they got gas but for premium that bitch is running $4.33. The Harris Teeter in Wake First by Rogers Rd has gas as well & at more regular prices

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn you were in my neck of the woods. Yeah they got gas but for premium that bitch is running $4.33. The Harris Teeter in Wake First by Rogers Rd has gas as well & at more regular prices
If you use the gas buddy app, it'll tell you what stations in your area has gas

I just checked a few places near the Brier Creek area
The gas buddy app shows "they have gas"
But when I went there, they were all out of premium :angry:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I just checked a few places near the Brier Creek area
The gas buddy app shows "they have gas"
But when I went there, they were all out of premium :angry:
I didn't look out to Brier Creek. They too rich for my blood over there :rolleyes: All jokes aside,I think the app will say the station has gas but unfortunately doesn't specify the available grades

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who gets into a car chase after packing your car with containers of gasoline?

Woman hoarding fuel catches fire after brief chase, car crash in SC, deputies say

PICKENS COUNTY, S.C. — A 28-year-old woman suffered burns Thursday after crashing a car in which she was hoarding fuel while attempting to avoid a traffic stop in South Carolina, according to the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Please tell me metal trash can chick is trolling like the mini-me in the plastic electric kiddie car.

Yeah, people are making these stupid videos just for clout
Notice how empty that gas station is
Its just her SUV + the Toyota Camry in front (which is empty)
If that station really had gas, you would see a long ass line of cars, already wrapped around the corner

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Looks like Costco is 1 of the few locations that didn't run out. Makes sense since they carry Tier 1 gas that they probably get directly from the refinery and is not as likely to get flooded with ppl as the regular gas stations would.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like Costco is 1 of the few locations that didn't run out. Makes sense since they carry Tier 1 gas that they probably get directly from the refinery and is not as likely to get flooded with ppl as the regular gas stations would.
Big Facts! I live across the street from a Costco in DC and no shortages to be heard of....I normally get my gas early in the morning where I am in and out but today it was more crowded than usual, but was able to go to my low key spot and was in and out.....

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was at the Gas station this evening. All pumps nozzles "adorned" with red plastic bags. Drivers driving in and driving away in disappointment. There I was standing there alone feeling like the king of the world! :D :):giggle:.
You know why? I drive a TDI! Only pumps not being bothered are the Diesel Pumps

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You souf niggus always need saving

This shit is crazy

Every time I turn on the TV

SIVE NIGGAS ALWAYS NEED HELP
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

xrAJLO.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drove like a bitch most of the week. Short shifted, stayed out of boost, cruise control. Was down to 1/3rd of the tank. Had to cheat on Shell. Mobil 1 round the corner from Smiff had premium and no fuckin wait!!! Times done changed though. That area would be jumping after work on a Friday. I dont even recognize that area anymore. White folks done sucked the soul right out of one of the oldest and blackest parts of Charlotte. You its curtains once they start putting light rail lines in... Smiff gonna be a black enclave encircled by whiteness. Shit crazy.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drove like a bitch most of the week. Short shifted, stayed out of boost, cruise control. Was down to 1/3rd of the tank. Had to cheat on Shell. Mobil 1 round the corner from Smiff had premium and no fuckin wait!!! Times done changed though. That area would be jumping after work on a Friday. I dont even recognize that area anymore. White folks done sucked the soul right out of one of the oldest and blackest parts of Charlotte. You its curtains once they start putting light rail lines in... Smiff gonna be a black enclave encircled by whiteness. Shit crazy.

We will reclaim.... believe me...maybe not in this life...but the next...brah

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's some of the best areas to live in the Charlotte area? Thinking of moving down in the next 2 years from DC..

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

“Colonial Pipeline operators have been seeking to hire a cybersecurity manager for more than a month, with 32 applicants on LinkedIn.”

You telling me, a company with as much money as them can’t find a cyber security manager? And only had 32 applicants on LinkedIn?

What the fuck ever :lol: they just coppin pleas

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's some of the best areas to live in the Charlotte area? Thinking of moving down in the next 2 years from DC..

Depends. You and the fam, or just you??? If its just you. Id recommend Dilworth, Southend, Plaza-Midwood, Noda or uptown. If you have a family and make bank. Ballantyne, Myers Park, Providence, South Park area. If you just a regular cat, then any of those new neighborhoods they build quick as fuck will fit the bill. But... Charlotte isn't the bargain it was a couple years ago for new folks. Decent houses in damn near any part of the city gonna start at 350 plus. May not mean shit from your perspective coming from DC. But Ima mention it anyway.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ma
Depends. You and the fam, or just you??? If its just you. Id recommend Dilworth, Southend, Plaza-Midwood, Noda or uptown. If you have a family and make bank. Ballantyne, Myers Park, Providence, South Park area. If you just a regular cat, then any of those new neighborhoods they build quick as fuck will fit the bill. But... Charlotte isn't the bargain it was a couple years ago for new folks. Decent houses in damn near any part of the city gonna start at 350 plus. May not mean shit from your perspective coming from DC. But Ima mention it anyway.
Make em land...where u made a stand... Kinsfolk

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Man, crackers done worked on Charlotte. Shit ain’t even right what they have done to black folks. Most ain’t even going to see that money flowing in. Where are the black folks being gentrified too?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah thank and you are right 350 would barely get you a condo in the city and maybe a townhome about 30 minutes away from the city....This is good information man thanks alot! Got too many family/friends in the area and trying to move closer to my hometown of Columbia, SC which is a hour away...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

My sister-in-law use to stay near downtown after South Blvd. Wasn’t nothing but a bunch of no kid having millennials living down there. Her apartment complex was right in front of the light-rail.

Charlotte is getting better, but to me it still has no identity as a city. They not sure what to do with Charlotte. They trying to be artsy, but there is a brewery on every damn corner down town. City has a large black population they are definitely trying to keep in check to a certain level.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My sister-in-law use to stay near downtown after South Blvd. Wasn’t nothing but a bunch of no kid having millennials living down there. Her apartment complex was right in front of the light-rail.

Charlotte is getting better, but to me it still has no identity as a city. They not sure what to do with Charlotte. They trying to be artsy, but there is a brewery on every damn corner down town. City has a large black population they are definitely trying to keep in check to a certain level.

Oh definitely. No soul, nothing its famous for other than being a banking hub. Its a fine place to live, you can find and get into whatever you want. But there's no draw other than cost of living, and thats going up. Its just... Charlotte... You make money here, there's no real reason to leave, but if you're not from here theres nothing that would make you wanna stay. But, just came back from getting crepes. Nice day, lots to do. But none of it is a Charlotte thing, just a metro thing. You can do the same in about 20 other cities and probably more. Ive floated the idea of moving to Tampa. But thats another thing altogether.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, crackers done worked on Charlotte. Shit ain’t even right what they have done to black folks. Most ain’t even going to see that money flowing in. Where are the black folks being gentrified too?

Gastonia. :lol: Truth though. If you don't already own its gonna get real rocky and the closest place left with cheap rent/home to buy is Gastonia and like Kannapolis, Salisbury, Albemarle and Monroe to the east.