Fuel shortages in your area?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m in Atlanta, Fayette County to be exact. I just waited in line for 50 minutes to get gas. All they had was 87. I’ve never put 87 in my vehicle before but I had to today. The stations that I could see around me that weren’t out of gas had lines all the way to Riverdale. At this rate I’m only going places I really need to go until whatever this is, is over
Fayetteville also, I just checked the gas buddy app and all the stations close to me HAVE NO GAS

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is back to normal around these parts.
I drove from NY to FL yesterday, purchased petrol in NY, Va, SC (1 gas station only had 93, one across the street had everything), and FL no lines or waiting.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone else live in the Raleigh/Durham NC area?
I'm trying to find premium gas
Drove by a few places tonight
The gas buddy app showed they had premium
But when I got there they only had regular :(

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I got premium gas yesterday at the Sunoco around the corner from my house in NE Raleigh near the border of Rolesville. I saw multiple stations with gas but not sure if they had premium or not

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
nope. didn't even know there was a gas issue till a couple days ago. i filled up twice last week with problem.

i'm in nj

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Damn, I'm in Va, but I got premium yesterday just because. I had over a half a tank, but after last week I was paranoid.

I did notice it was more expensive.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The gas prices is recovering pretty good around Alpharetta Georgia it dropped $.20 within the last two days also my next car is going to be in electric car.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:obama:
A lot of ungrateful voters in this thread. Oil shortages are what you wanted. I guess people miss the fine print when they make emotional decisions :smh:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What position? Why?

You're the successful business owner on the south side right?

I think I recall when you bought the house and acres. That's good livin.

I'm tiring of condo life in the city. Also I hope my fledgling real estate development company grows to need a fleet of trucks etc.

Props

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're the successful business owner on the south side right?

I think I recall when you bought the house and acres. That's good livin.

I'm tiring of condo life in the city. Also I hope my fledgling real estate development company grows to need a fleet of trucks etc.

Props
Yea, that's me. Thanks.

Man it's constant work and I been doing it alone (both the house & the business) lately.

I'll be 40 tomorrow, no kids, no wife, no dog... I been asking myself what is it all for?

Since the pandemic started I been through dozens of women, probably close to 50, and shit gets old. Short term situations just take focus away from me building & growing.

Thinking about selling everything while the market is high and moving abroad.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happy Birthday big dog (tomorrow).

I feel a lot of what you're saying.

I just lost the woman I was going to marry to alcoholism (not deceased but had to send her to her parents in California). She was drinking herself to death and I told her she won't do that in my home. No different than a junkie.

I shipped her the dog to help her heal. Hell I would have given him to you had I known your situation. Great companion and he needed a yard anyway.

I'm also thinking of selling my properties and leaving the country. We will see how it goes. I got 5 years to make it or break it.

Sorry, this is supposed to be about fuel lol. You got a lot to be thankful for though don't forget that!

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea, that's me. Thanks.

Man it's constant work and I been doing it alone (both the house & the business) lately.

I'll be 40 tomorrow, no kids, no wife, no dog... I been asking myself what is it all for?

Since the pandemic started I been through dozens of women, probably close to 50, and shit gets old. Short term situations just take focus away from me building & growing.

Happy birthday, bruh!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happy Birthday big dog (tomorrow).

I feel a lot of what you're saying.

I just lost the woman I was going to marry to alcoholism (not deceased but had to send her to her parents in California). She was drinking herself to death and I told her she won't do that in my home. No different than a junkie.

I shipped her the dog to help her heal. Hell I would have given him to you had I known your situation. Great companion and he needed a yard anyway.

I'm also thinking of selling my properties and leaving the country. We will see how it goes. I got 5 years to make it or break it.

Sorry, this is supposed to be about fuel lol. You got a lot to be thankful for though don't forget that!
Happy birthday, bruh!
I 'preciate y'all, thanks.

Yea. I been practicing gratitude lately. If nothing else, I have my health and my peace.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea, that's me. Thanks.

Happy Birthday Bro