Friends that flake on you when yall have plans. Do you confront them, cut them off, give em another chance or flake on them

If a person flakes on you do you confront them

• If they my same gender then yes ima cofront them. But opposite gender nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to confront them regardless what gender they are

• Ima let it slide act like nothing happend

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • When they need some money ima tell them to meet me then ima flake on them & act like everything cool

• Cut them off and not explain why

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Cut them off and explain why

• Cutting them off and all mutual friends we share

• Total voters

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

Nothing screams im unreliable more than a flake. But hey maybe thats just me.

We all flaked before and we all have had people flake on us. How do you weed people out that flake before you reserve time out of your day to link up with them?

On one hand if you confront them they act funny and even might get a over righteous attitude on the other hand if you dont confront them that leaves the door open for him/her to continue to disrespect you/your time.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck friends only family,people male and females all want to be liked to fucking much,what to be in the mix with any and everyone no matter what's in the bowl.If more people focused on getting their shit together rather than friends they would be further ahead.

It reminds me of high school where everyone wants to be down with everything and friends with everyone.You have 60-70 years old on fb bickering with folks and talking slick....

Flaking and all of that petty shit I'm to old for it,if you my friend you got my # if not,fuck it.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tumblr_litwc3mWxv1qhico7o1_500.gif

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Same as people you try and stay in touch with but, the never call, never answer a call or return a text. After a while you just have to move on.

tenor.gif

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Fuck friends only family,people male and females all want to be liked to fucking much,what to be in the mix with any and everyone no matter what's in the bowl.If more people focused on getting their shit together rather than friends they would be further ahead.

It reminds me of high school where everyone wants to be down with everything and friends with everyone.You have 60-70 years old on fb bickering with folks and talking slick....

Flaking and all of that petty shit I'm to old for it,if you my friend you got my # if not,fuck it.

There is a saying......not sure if 50 cent got it from somewhere or not but "love your enemies and hate your friends, your enemies remain the same your friends allways change".

To me hating a friend for me is confronting them about flaking. They will either ghost me (if it is a text), bring up something they dont like that i do that they never brought to my attention before, something bitches do when they go tit for tat or make up some lame lieing excuse or they will take it and correct it.

But that is a form of hate. Cuz a flake doesnt like to be confronted about being a flake so we going to either have a fall out over me adressing you flaking me or we not. And if we fall out we enemies. Then i can love you. Cuz a enemy that is trying to win your affection or earn your trust and respect is going to be more likely to be upfront.

Some of my best friends i done had fist fights with. My best friend now we aint never had a fight but we done had some real arguements and fall outs but we take accountability for our actions when we wrong. That tension to me is what makes us friends.

Same when playing ball on a court the guys you argue with on your team that tension will bring you together or push yall apart.

I prefer to confront. Cuz if i dont confront them about what they did, when i do something to them and they confront me what ima do, bring up some shit they did 4 months ago? Naw thats female shit

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Luckily i have a brotherhood. And inside my brother hood it is about 12 of us. And there is a ethnic code. And ghosting and flaking on your brother is something you will get pressed about.

But most people dont belong to a brotherhood/sisterhood. My own family we not tight and a lot of aint shit people in it.

So people that dont......i dont know how yall do it bro. Not you specifically but in general. Cuz we all need friends at times but most people are not reliable or trust worthy or dependable. Im lucky to be part of a brotherhood.....some people are in biker gangs etc.....but for me making friends now if you aint in my brotherhood we not really gonna be cool like that

i
Same as people you try and stay in touch with but, the never call, never answer a call or return a text. After a while you just have to move on.

tenor.gif