FOX News signs former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile as contributor

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Old civil rights niggas some coons

naw, not donna brazile.

she is a fire and brimstone trump detractor. like a cuss him out on national tv detractor. which she has done.

this is a very surprising and unexpected move by fox news. especially in light of them benching pirro and spanking carlson. and she has also been very critical of fox news on other media outlets.

something is brewing.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
naw, not donna brazile.

she is a fire and brimstone trump detractor. like a cuss him out on national tv detractor. which she has done.

this is a very surprising and unexpected move by fox news. especially in light of them benching pirro and spanking carlson.
Go on a network that promotes white supremacy and tell people this an interesting move for her lmaoo

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
She kinda disappeared completely for two years - ever since the March 2017 CNN emails admission. I wondered what actually happened to her?
Old civil rights niggas some coons
images.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
She kinda disappeared completely for two years - ever since the March 2017 CNN emails admission. I wondered what actually happened to her?

she didn't disappear. she been all on the talk show circuit and doing radio this entire time. she hasn't been gone at all.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Go on a network that promotes white supremacy and tell people this an interesting move for her lmaoo

this is from the article above and exactly what she told joe madison a couple of weeks ago about engaging with the other side when he asked what is next for her. she clearly knew then what she was about to do but had not yet made it public.

“I know I'm going to get criticized from my friends in the progressive movement for being on Fox News,” Brazile said. “My response is that, if we've learned anything from the 2016 election, it is that we can't have a country where we don't talk to those who disagree with our political views. There's an audience on Fox News that doesn't hear enough from Democrats. We have to engage that audience and show Americans of every stripe what we stand for rather than retreat into our 'safe spaces' where we simply agree with each other.”

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
this is from the article above and exactly what she told joe madison a couple of weeks ago about engaging with the other side when he asked what is next for her. she clearly knew then what she was about to do but had not yet made is public.

“I know I'm going to get criticized from my friends in the progressive movement for being on Fox News,” Brazile said. “My response is that, if we've learned anything from the 2016 election, it is that we can't have a country where we don't talk to those who disagree with our political views. There's an audience on Fox News that doesn't hear enough from Democrats. We have to engage that audience and show Americans of every stripe what we stand for rather than retreat into our 'safe spaces' where we simply agree with each other.”

LOL. Trump has a 93% approval rating with fox news viewers. There are no votes for democrats on that network.

She's even using their code language with the "Safe spaces" bullshit. All she's trying to do is pull a reverse Van Jones.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
my question is why did SHE do this.

it might not be worth the effort but a large segment of voters get their 'news' exclusively from fox news. perhaps their is some value to someone with opposing points of view to call em on their misinformation, prejudices and straight up bullshit

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
someone posted an article last week about how the media attempts to prime the country by inserting certain images and thought processes (propaganda) into whatever various source the media takes. for example, black presidents in tv and movies before obama. the proliferation of lgbtq images in media. etc....

fox has no need to put brazile on unless something is being planned. she doesn't help their ratings. their viewers do not want to see her. there is clearly something else happening here.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
LOL. Trump has a 93% approval rating with fox news viewers. There are no votes for democrats on that network.

She's even using their code language with the "Safe spaces" bullshit. All she's trying to do is pull a reverse Van Jones.

that is exactly why i think something else is going on. they don't need her voice at all.

this is super weird.

and safe spaces is a liberal buzz word. definitely not a conservative buzz word.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
it might not be worth the effort but a large segment of voters get their 'news' exclusively from fox news. perhaps their is some value to someone with opposing points of view to call em on their misinformation, prejudices and straight up bullshit

that is what she said she is trying to do.

but that doesn't fit fox news' narrative. what is in it for them? they already have the ratings. she doesn't benefit them. at least in their current format.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
that is what she said she is trying to do.

but that doesn't fit fox news' narrative. what is in it for them? they already have the ratings. she doesn't benefit them. at least in their current format.

from fox news they can say they are allowing for true debate and views from the other side

almost every political show or panel offers both viewpoints. but fox is so toxic and so right leaning that most on the left dont think it worth the effort to engage on the network

no one cares about Republicans showing up on cnn, MSNBC, Sunday morning shows or bill maher.. but it's a story when 1 dem signs on to go fox.

tells you alot about how fair and balanced fox news is

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
that is exactly why i think something else is going on. they don't need her voice at all.

this is super weird.

and safe spaces is a liberal buzz word. definitely not a conservative buzz word.

I guarantee you the word "safe spaces" is used more on fox news than all other major networks combined.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As much as I can't stand Brazile,
I think this is a very good move for both her and FOX.

Sheppard Smith, Juan Williams (sometimes), and lately Chris Wallace (sometimes) can't be the only ones on that network going on counterpoint attacks these days. MSNBC and CNN both have shows of hosts with opposing viewpoints. It's just that FOX is late in catching up. That depends on what Brazile's duties will be other than "contributor".

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my question is why did SHE do this.

she doesn't have to do this at all. she is not hurting for cash or notoriety.
She's banned fron CNN and the Democratic party abandoned her after she helped Hillary with the debate questions. I know she had a chip on her shoulder for a while (don't blame her), so this maybe a revenge tactic on her part. It will be interesting to see if her past comes up alot and how she allowed to deal with it.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
She's banned fron CNN and the Democratic party abandoned her after she helped Hillary with the debate questions. I know she had a chip on her shoulder for a while (don't blame her), so this maybe a revenge tactic on her part. It will be interesting to see if her past comes up alot and how she allowed to deal with it.

too strong a word. she is still very well connected.

and she has been on tv and radio non stop pretty much the past two years. she has a top selling book.

and she knows where the bodies are buried. if she wanted to air someone out she would have done it by now.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't know her financial situation per se.

but she is too well connected to be in a dire situation. she can pretty much work anywhere she chooses.

Not when it comes to media. No legit media company is going to hire her as a pundit after what she did. Do you really think she would go to Fox News if she had better choices (as to working in media and not some other business).

You know they had a field day when the Hillary debate scandal became public. I am not saying she will NEVER get another legit media job, it's just going to take awhile for that to happen.

As to your other points from my post, she definitely fell on her sword to help Hillary win. Unless they gave her a big goodbye check, I'm not sure what other word other than "abandoned" you can use to describe them distancing themselves from her after she helped them out. She destroyed her media career (my opinion) to help them.