Forgotten Music History: Timbaland Confesses He Fell in Love With an Underaged Aaliyah

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Me and Aaliyah are pretty much the same age. She used to come to parties at my high school. She's just always looked like a child..she had no body whatsoever so it's hard for me to understand why an older head would want to fuck with her.. to her credit though everyone always had good thing to say about her personality

I'm not dissing her either but even if she might have had some sex appeal to some people..it's just hard to get around her pre-puberty looking body imo

fucup like that could be my great-granddaughter and shit..
TLC started that entire thing with chicks with no bodies living off their abdominal muscles. Aaliyah came out right around the time TLC dropped that baggy shit and started showing their stomachs.

Cute faces and abs was the mid-90s. Thickest chick was playing the videos: Big Lez.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dame has already been caught up with his bullshit, after doing all that talking about how he never fucked with R Kelly he had forgotten he was in the video for R Kelly’s “Fiesta” remix, when people pointed it out he gonna say “but I wasn’t in no scene with him”:lol::roflmao:
It makes no sense...fiesta remix was released may 2001 r kelly sex tape came out feb 2002... He did fiesta vid way b4 the tapes was released

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
It makes no sense...fiesta remix was released may 2001 r kelly sex tape came out feb 2002... He did fiesta vid way b4 the tapes was released

Nah this had nothing to do with the tapes, his whole thing is that R Kelly had dated, fucked, married underage Aaliyah, his girlfriend at the time. He was saying Aaliyah was so traumatized by her relationship with R Kelly she couldn’t even talk about it so that made him hate R Kelly and refuse to be apart of the album Kelly and JayZ did together or fuck with R Kelly on any level as he stated. He said all that but forgot he was in the Fiesta video

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah this had nothing to do with the tapes, his whole thing is that R Kelly had dated, fucked, married underage Aaliyah, his girlfriend at the time. He was saying Aaliyah was so traumatized by her relationship with R Kelly she couldn’t even talk about it so that made him hate R Kelly and refuse to be apart of the album Kelly and JayZ did together or fuck with R Kelly on any level as he stated. He said all that but forgot he was in the Fiesta video
oh ok

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dame has already been caught up with his bullshit, after doing all that talking about how he never fucked with R Kelly he had forgotten he was in the video for R Kelly’s “Fiesta” remix, when people pointed it out he gonna say “but I wasn’t in no scene with him”:lol::roflmao:

Ok i ain't crazy then...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He acting like Jay Z was the only Roc artist, only rapper, only def jam artist...

To work with r kelly

In fact i think timbaland produced on there too

And again dame doing chatty patty?

In fact less than a month ago dame said (again) i aint talking about jay anymore.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dame Dash getting dragged now??? Getting accused of stealing Aaliyah and Jay possibly tried to get Beyonce too?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dame Dash getting dragged now??? Getting accused of stealing Aaliyah and Jay possibly tried to get Beyonce too?

i KNEW this was coming...

SP now a days...

if you start throwing out stuff

karma karma karma come back at tyou hard

maybe that is why during the Cannon interview Dame specifically says that Jay "LOVED HER TOO"

:idea:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i KNEW this was coming...

SP now a days...

if you start throwing out stuff

karma karma karma come back at tyou hard

maybe that is why during the Cannon interview Dame specifically says that Jay "LOVED HER TOO"

:idea:

Now this might be the reason why Jay had a song addressing BOTH Dame and Beyonce back to back on it.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Aaliyah_7_1024x768_International_Star_Singer_Wallpaper.jpg

exotic.jpg

She is a beautiful woman but shit all these millionaires risking freedom crying and shit over her I don't get!!! I mean you had LisaRaye Halle Berry and a million other of age chicks popping back then she got that Erykah Badu JUJU to the millionth power I guess...

willbprod

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wow... but kinda funny... fuck it... lol

Wow so lemme get this straight
R Kelly fell in love with her. Married her
Jay Z fell in love with her. Dated her. Wrote songs about her
Dame Dash fell in love with her. Dated her. Won't STFU about the love even years later.
Timbaland fell in love with her. Married a lookalike..

Not gonna exempt R Kelly from peeing on that girl, but in Aaliyahs case, NOT GUILTY.

Because clearly she was a witch.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Fam those “studio sessions” be some risky ass shit. I been in aftermath studios a few times just on some visitor shit

One time this bitch kept pressing me “so are you a rapper? What do you do??”

Mind you this night it was about 8 or more niggas, a male food runner and she was the only woman in there...

Later on that night the homie who works for Dre told all of us... “you know if any of y’all want that you can have it right..”

The bitch was down to fuck and didn’t even know our names

That chick was fine. There was a scene in the Queen Of The Damned movie where her bottom lip quivered....that shit fucked me up!

:hmm:

TLC started that entire thing with chicks with no bodies living off their abdominal muscles. Aaliyah came out right around the time TLC dropped that baggy shit and started showing their stomachs.

Cute faces and abs was the mid-90s. Thickest chick was playing the videos: Big Lez.

Janet Jackson started the ab shit.